employee training files

Discussion in 'Legal and HR' started by coffletop, Mar 27, 2017.

1. coffletop

coffletop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you use in updating employee records? is there a software that could manage/ track employee profiles including training and certification requirements? Any suggestions on what to use?

2. Glenda_Blue

Glenda_Blue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must look into a software solution that would help you to track your employees safely and legally. Look for for one that will permit you to link your existing systems to help you gain quality management in terms of monitoring and training employees.

3. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think what you can so instead, to make things easier, is to just have your employees LinkedIn profiles in one file. Linkedin has a training and certification section for user profiles.

4. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By how your question sounds, you're looking for an Human Resource Managemement Software (HRMS). I remember coming across Zoho People back when I was doing an internship for a San Francisco-based startup. More options are available on these tech sites:

http://technologyadvice.com/human-resources-software/
    http://www.softwareadvice.com/hr/
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2492792,00.asp

I suggest you read through the reviews from each site so you can shortlist the software you'd want to consider. Cheers!

5. Entony Green

Entony Green
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to draw your attention to the other side of the issue. I often hear from my colleagues that ready-made HRMS solutions do not always cope with their tasks. More and more companies, especially startups, are turning their attention to custom solutions. This way you can optimize the software for your unique needs

#5 Entony Green, Dec 23, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2020
  6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@Entony Green - do you use some sort of app to create these made up names?

7. Entony Green

Entony Green
    uix_expand uix_collapse

why do you think so?

8. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many online software and apps which you can use to fulfill your requirements but if you want to manage this data in huge amount then you should go with custom software and apps. You can modify your software anytime and you will not depend on other companies for unnecessary charges.

9. alexas6010

alexas6010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Human resource involves a huge amount of data. Today, as every business is planned in terms of the past performance and future opportunities, a proper analytical system that delivers data as per the need is all that human resource leaders aim for. Typically, a useful and efficient Human Resource tool should be capable of assisting the users with human resource information, recruitment and on-boarding functions, performance management solutions, employee engagement system, payroll management system, database management system, training, expenses, Appraisal, feedback, analytics, reports and much more.

There are vast arrays of HR software available in the market, and it is possible to pick the one as per the required features and that suits your need.

#9 alexas6010, Apr 7, 2021 at 3:10 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021 at 3:56 AM