Early to Bed Vs Late to Bed

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kumaran, May 5, 2009.

1. dominicfilip

dominicfilip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

though i about the benefits of going early to bed but due to my working hours i ma never able to hit the bed before midnight... but whenver i get time i try to sleep as early as possible.

2. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

"Early bird catches early worms"... I tend to make it at least 7-8hours of sleep every night when I was younger. I am not accustomed to sleep late at nights but it has changed for several years now since I've been working (especially with those stressful jobs in the past). Thought it was also a little problem when you're getting a bit older :)

3. craig105

craig105
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually for me I go to bed late and get up early I only get about 5 hours sleep but it works well for me and makes the days last longer.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum craig105. That's not very much sleep, did you always get by without much sleep or did you train yourself to do it?

5. SummEr101

SummEr101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

of course it will be more beneficial for those who go to bed early than those who go in late. It is bad for health and health is wealth. Without health how can we work?