Does anyone use Skype?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Kay, May 12, 2010.

1. KhyleA.

KhyleA.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Skype is really great for commnicating with other people. I saved tons of money on calls, especially since my parents and most of my clients are also using Skype. It also allows you to Share your Screen with other users, which is helpful for training and monitoring your outsourced employees.

2. jamesreyes

jamesreyes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I have used Skype as i have just started using it. This software enables you to make free calls anywhere in the world. Also it has several features like SkypeOut calling from Skype to regular and mobile phones worldwide, conference calling, and secure file transferring.

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I have skype and I'm using it for years, It really helps me a lot especially with my friends internationally, no cost for every call, all you need is todownload it , the voice call is loud and clear, no chop line or so. That is why I also recomment it to my friends and family.

4. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use MP3 Skype Recorder for recording phone conversations or phone conferences via Skype. The audio quality is superb and there's no limit to the recorded conversation time. You can talk for hours and as long as your PC has the disk space, this will record your Skype calls and conversations.

What's your Skype id? I'll add you if you like

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks, RemoteStaff! I'll PM it to you because I want to keep it just for clients and people I know from places like BAF. :) Anytime you want to chat, let me know and I'll sign in. :)

6. stevetorres

stevetorres
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With really user friendly functions, the Skype is totally useful software. Its usage is really simple. Just like all the other mobile phones, Skype has all features.

7. woodsandy586

woodsandy586
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, i also have used Skype for the past one year. Its very useful for online business and also keep in touch with your friends and family too.

8. element

element
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only use skype for chatting.. :)

9. johndavid123

johndavid123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi...

That's a good question for post and also i too want to know that or can you please let me know features except its good resource to voice and video chat without spending a penny and it can run on any platform(Windows, Linux,etc).Let me too knw this thanks

10. marktellar

marktellar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since it is much cheaper than the other options, to make international calls I have been using Skype since 2007. Skype is a worthy buy.

11. pakiboyg

pakiboyg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i use Skype for voice & Cam conversation with my friends in England & Europe.It is very reasonable & excellent in service.

12. businessamateur

businessamateur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Skype to keep in touch with my friends. The voice quality is really good and even if my broadband connection starts to lag, Skype usually will not drop the call instantly.

So far, I have used it without any other extras added and do not feel I will need to in the foreseeable future.

13. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use it rarely, many clients don't use it. It is useful for international talk but it really is nothing special to me, thus why I don't advertise it much.

14. ryan1510

ryan1510
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You cannot beat Skype if you're going to be making alot of international calls.

15. Arlind

Arlind
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always use it for MANY things: talk to clients, talk to friends, to family etc etc. TWITTER ROCKS! :D

16. Seb_Brantigan

Seb_Brantigan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love Skype - not only use it for personal phone calls, but I have purchased an online number and calls to worldwide countries...

essentially I can call virtually any landline in any country in the world (and mobiles in some countries) for £7.99. not bad eh ;)

17. alextroat

alextroat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For usage, Skype is great and really simple. For recording interviews, I havent really needed any extra options anytime except Pamela or Pretty May.

#37 alextroat, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  18. marriant

marriant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Skype helps to make voice calls over the Internet. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free, while calls to both traditional landline telephones and mobile phones can be made for a fee using a debit-based user account system. Skype has also become popular for its additional features which include instant messaging, file transfer, and video conferencing.I m using it for making free calls only.Its very easy and simple.

19. saracriss

saracriss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use daily skype quite a lot between the UK & USA calls. My only observation would be that sound quality is definitely good as a normal landline.

20. wingmaiker

wingmaiker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since the cost is much cheaper than others, mostly to make international calls I generally prefer to use skype since 2007.