Do you use promotional products for your business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Printed Products, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Printed Products

Printed Products
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just doing a little survey to see what products (if any) people use to market their company/brand. (See if we are missing a trick)

We do well with (in the UK) with pens and lighters (mostly in the pub trade for the lighters) where businesses put their name or logos etc on them but we are always looking for new ideas to add to our list of products.

So, what do you use?

2. Christiana Jones

Christiana Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using promotional product is the best way to promote your brand. We can use anything as a promotional product, but it depends upon the relationship between business owner and business partners, or between employees. You should also need to consider your budget before choosing promotional gifts. I would like to suggest that always try to choose generic items, that can be used in daily life like - note pads, water bottles, flashlights, and tote bags are some great examples of those things that people will use on a daily basis - this kind of items you should choose for your promotional items.

3. stargrit

stargrit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to suggest that always try to choose generic items, that can be used in daily life like - note pads, water bottles, flashlights, and tote bags are some great examples of those things that people will use on a daily basis - this kind of items you should choose for your promotional items.

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your brand marketing is important to sell your product. Second golden rule is, create needs then product will sell automatically.

5. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using promotional products is one of the best way to getting your brand name out there. Nowadays I am using the best selling promotional products such as PopSockets, pens, and keychains. In all the promotional products, there is my brand name including statements that is attracting to the people and it really helping me.

6. NihaoGrowth

NihaoGrowth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, price is imprtant for customers, for small business, discount or promotional products are the best methods to promot your store/brand.

7. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sick and tired of seeing this same topic over and over again. Cheap pens and trinkets will not make your business successful unless your business is selling cheap trinkets and pens.