Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

I would like to get 20 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about Hostwinds.com & Mechanicweb.com web hosts - their web hosting services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of professional web hosting services, and you would be getting the services directly from the provider rather than a reseller, so I don't think you would have any problems there. for both providers, their services start with 20GB of disk space. Mechanicweb offers Cloud hosting rather than VPS, although you didn't say if that was a consideration. Mechanicweb is also about $2 cheaper per month. As far as whether you can trust them, Hostwinds has two offices in the US, which is where I am located. Your profile doesn't say where you are. On their website, Mechanicweb has only email for contact information.

3. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used Hostwinds in the past and I liked their support a lot. I felt their prices were very affordable. I do not know anything about Mechanicweb but I would just google them and check for the reviews.

4. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to say that professional hosting services are available from hostingsource and hostround.
    Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mechanicweb.com price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

6. geetika

geetika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes ther are many web hosts providing web hosting services as per your website needs. I would suggest you to contact the support team of the mentioned hosts to know much on the details you might require for hosting of your website. Also you can check out other alternative web hosts like Hostgator, Scopehosts or VPS9.Net for high standard hosting services.

7. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are the best hosting providers.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.

8. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd draw your attention to services from hostingsource and exmasters as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
    I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try this service.

9. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that the companies which operate on the market for about 10 years or more can be considered as the ones. I mean like: hostingsource.com, rackspace.com, kvchosting.net.

10. webhostuk

webhostuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably I feel by now the OP might have selected the provider they were looking for.

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Webhostuk brings up a good point. There's no need for others to make suggestions if the host has already been chosen. Grestock, can you give us an update?

12. Arion

Arion
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.

13. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know hostsailor and legionbox services are worthwhile.
    Plans are solid and trustworthy and support is active for 24 hours.

14. Allena d.

Allena d.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest sitegroud. Their support is more than awesome and they will help you in each and everything related to hosting. With their GrowBig Plan you will get 20GB space and you can host more than 1 website. Free Website Migration if you need to migrate. The big aspect is its cheap and just $5.95/ month with 99.99% uptime.

15. sankardas

sankardas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. You can contact Namecheap or Godaddy

16. tarunap

tarunap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Noushost is into web hosting industry from last 4years. They are providing services like shared hosting,linux vps,managed vps,nl windows vps,cloud vps and dedicated serves. For more information go through this link: https://noushost.com/shared-hosting