Data recovery software

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by kusumk, Jul 16, 2013.

1. lewiskent

lewiskent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use askpcexperts software to recover your lost and corrupted data. It contains extra features also. Its trial version is also available.

2. Oriato

Oriato
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was using PhotoRec and was suprised with the effect. I can highly recommend :)

3. thedocoffice

thedocoffice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No data recovery arsenal is complete without Spinrite. It is not free but is one of the very few paid software that I have purchased. This thing is a miracle worker for damaged hard-drives. It is not for recovering accidentally deleted files. This thing has save my bacon many times.

4. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would prefer EaseUS, It is best free data recovery software to solve all data loss problems like recover lost files from hard drive, USB drive, Memory card and other storage media due to deleting, formatting, software crash, hard drive damage, and other unknown reasons. Really it’s providing lots of features… I like it… You can try this…

Thanks

5. shivgupta

shivgupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use Windows data recovery software, which can help you to get back your deleted or permanently deleted data from a Windows computer system. The software also enables you to recover data from damaged, corrupted or re-formatted Windows partitions including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXFAT file systems. This utility also supports to retrieve data from IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PAN, ZIP, and USB drives. To know more about the software, visit: http://www.windowsdata.recoveryfiles.org/