custom WordPress plugin code

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Surendra Mehta, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Surendra Mehta

Surendra Mehta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there,

I have a WordPress site that needs a simple appointment booking section. Everything is working fine but I want to exclude Sundays from the calendar. I found this code but I don't know where it should go. I tried placing it in the functions. Php but I get an error message. Where should it go in order to make it work correctly? Or if you have a better suggestion, I'd appreciate it.

#1 Surendra Mehta, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2021
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What's the error message?

3. Adatelist

Adatelist
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What's the booking system you're using?

#3 Adatelist, Jun 3, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2021
  4. RickHarley

RickHarley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most expensive and sophisticated lead generation companies usually employ both SEO and PPC strategies https://www.accordionists.info/threads/trade-in-activity-at-accordion-shops.7400/page-2#post-79214. One of the most popular ways of generating leads online is through the use of PPC or pay per click methods. With the help of PPC services you can advertise your website to thousands of visitors at a time. But this method comes with a higher investment. Usually these online advertising leads are purchased from exclusive and specialized lead generation companies. These proprietary lead generators often charge a certain amount of money for every lead that is generated.

#4 RickHarley, Jul 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021