CRM Software

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by WallaceBea, Mar 10, 2017.

1. WallaceBea

WallaceBea
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all

I am new to this forum. My husband started a small private practice 5 years ago and it is now busier than ever. I have been managing the administrative side of things for just over a year now. We generate our invoices in excel, and send them out on a monthly basis. Lately, things have been slipping through the cracks.

I know we need to incorporate CRM software into the business. This is imperative. We were looking into Maximize, as I have used this software at a previous job and the idea of not having to learn a new software really appealed to me. Maximizer is not compatible with Mac, though, and my husband works from a Mac and I work from a PC.

What CRM software do you use to keep track of your clients? We need software that will hold client information (name, address, phone number) and will also let us keep notes under each client's name (ie: so and so called in to book an appointment, so and so cancelled appointment last minute, ect). We also need a software that will allow us to generate and send invoices easily, as well as manage appointment times. We currently use ICAL for scheduling.

I find it stressful to have to make a decision as to which CRM software to choose. It is a lot of pressure for me. But we are at the point where we can't put this off any longer. I need to just deal with the pressure and make a decision.

Any advice/recommendations you can give me would be helpful. Thank you!

2. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds like CRM software. Are you heard anything about cloud based platform basically this type of sources have plenty of things for running business without any work burdens or head-ache, etc. It offers CRM system with more integrated business applications so easily keep manage your customers. Also have more interesting stuff such as sales tracking, make your own custom fields which means fully customization, collect leads from your email, Google apps integrations and too many. Mostly I prefer cloud based CRM software for which I'd suggest Apptivo. This is cost wise pretty affordable, uncomplicated and ease of use. They offer a free trial on paid versions it will more helpful for make your decision.

3. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of different solutions in a web nowadays. You just need to understand your requirements. As for me, I worked with zendesk, Joomla, Zvonokla and couple other CRM systems. All of them are great.