Create Your Own Bulk, Custom Made Soft Toys for Resale

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Fergal, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ever thought you'd like to create your own range of soft, cuddly toys for resale. Well I came across a website today that allows you to do just that. Custom Plush Toys provides a manufacturing service for any toy that you design. You can order in bulk and then sell your creation for a profit.

What do you think, is is a service you would use?

2. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I have visited the website but I did not find out the attractive toys so here I would like to share my past experience with the best manufacturer is PapaChina who offers me the best quality and most attractive toys at wholesale price. They provide me the customization services where I got the toys with my brand's logo. The custom toys were attractive and impressive so If you are thinking to purchase the custom toys at a cheap price then do not waste your time on that website and contact with the PapaChina. I am sure that they will provide you the best services.

All the best...

3. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, @linneasandel. You never give up with your self serving crap. The site you recommend is not doing the same kind of work that the one @Fergal recommended. It seems all you do on this forum is shill for cheap promotional items.

• Like Like x 1
  4. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you did not check the website in a proper way and very soon you get the point. Mind belong...

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Actually we do check the site. PapaChina isn't very good, especially as you don't sell custom made soft toys. Which is the whole point of this thread.

If you promote Papachina you will receive a warning.

6. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here you are wrong because you did not check the website and saying blah blah.... so if you do not know anything about PapaChina then do not say wrong as well about them because they are one of the famous wholesaler of custom products and here you can easily get the soft toys at a cheap price.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Custom soft toys.

Show me on the site where you sell these.

8. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go to the website and check your self. I hope you have a good mind so that you can check out.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I did. All I can find is teddy bears with a t-shirt. That's not the same thing as setting custom soft toys.

10. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know, on the PapaChina, you can find out all kind of toys ok and I think you did not check my answer. I have not written about soft toys. So on PapaChina, there are various varieties of custom toys which you can customize as per your required. Every business owners have their own products so it cannot be same. I hope you will understand it and will not repeat again.

11. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are so full of crap linneasdel. You, as usual, offer nothing useful. You hijacked this thread with your papa china crap that is obviously not the same as what the OP was talking about. Your arguments are meaningless, your points nonsensical. Please stop.

12. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same thing I would like to say from you that stop to argue with me. This is a truth which is I am saying about PapaChina and I know you are not able to listen to the truth because you are also supporting another one. So, please........

13. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You and @fisicx always argue with everyone and do not listen to others because you both, think that you are good in every field but everyone knows the truth.

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Yes we do. All you ever do is promote Papachina.

This thread is about creating custom soft toys. If you click in the link on the opening post you will see. Papachina doesn't offer this service so your post is incorrect.

15. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not supporting anything else. I am just using facts, logic, and reason to refute your silly assertions.

16. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that the PapaChina does not make plush custom toys, which is what the thread is about and you inserted yourself in to shill for a crappy company.

17. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, you argue for everything and it is really that you both do not have manners to talk with anyone. If anyone leaves a question then you reply very badly. I have seen these things a lot of times and you do not know anything about PapaChina because they provides the customization services so they can make any kind of toys. ok, I hope you understood.

18. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Show me on the site where they offer this service.

19. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PapaChina has so many products in toys so if you want soft or any kind of toys, they can customize because they are manufacturer company and every manufacturer company always provide these kinds of services. They can personalize your products as per your desire.

20. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You said you brought custom toys and suggested others use papachina to do the same.

Show me on the website how to do this