Cost Of This Website

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Winnie@2014, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie@2014

Winnie@2014
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if you have a chance to create and design this website : unishoptown.com

How much you will charge from what you see ?

Thank you.

2. jameswarner

jameswarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think $350 minimum costs to take charge for unishoptown.com

3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am seeing the following message on URL.

Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain. [​IMG]

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am getting the same message as rf-harris. In any case, it is not possible to give an estimate based only on a domain name. or even the current website, if there is one. There are several factors involved. Are you looking for a re-design or building the website from scratch? What functionality do you need/want? What type of business are you in? How big is the website, or how big will it be? Although you can get some idea of the range within which your website will fall($350 may be way too low), a thorough review of what the final result should be is the only way to give you an accurate cost.

5. Winnie@2014

Winnie@2014
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So sorry, the domain name (unishoptown.com) has just been cancelled. That is why you all unable to view the site.

Actually, I bought this domain and built this affiliate website by myself for a year. I had been thinking if I hire a web-designer to build this site for me, the same design and everything as what I did, how much he/she will charge ?

Anyway, very thank you and very sorry to say that to you all.

6. Kim Anchondo

Kim Anchondo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, without a link or a brief description of what you want it's hard to provide a quote of a project. Sometimes initial cost estimation appears to be wrong as demands of client can change during the workflow.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Kim has a point. Since we can no longer access the website, we have no idea what you had before, so cannot tell you how much it would cost. Do you have a hard copy of what the website used to look like, that you can show to a web designer? if so, he/she can give you an estimate. As I mentioned earlier, without access to the previous website, or what you are looking for, any estimate we come up with would not be accurate, and could be way too low.

#7 Joseph.Shivell, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.