Can you make money with your phone?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Tmanapakok, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Tmanapakok

Tmanapakok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, today I saw one guy on youtube making money with his phone. He was using app called Honeygain. This app shares unused net traffic and pays $1 for 10gb. He said that you can share up to 15gb a day and if you have an unlimited data plan, it can be your passive income source. I just downloaded this app, got $5 bonus with the code 'gethoney' but it doesn't seem that I would be getting more money on my acc. Does it take some time for this program to reach full potential or it's because of my internet speed?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

That’s a really poor ROI. I can make more than that in an hour from Adsense.

It’s also quite possible your ISP will throttle your usage if you are hitting 15gb/day.

3. Tmanapakok

Tmanapakok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree that ROI is pretty low and $1 for 10 gb is not a lot but it depends where you live and how fast/cheap is your network connection. In Europe you can get pretty cheap, fast and unlimited internet so if you have a seperate device, you can connect it to the net and leave it to make you passive income. I guess it's still better than nothing

4. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think a lot of instagram influencers make use of phone only and making money from that. You have to think of ways to attract people and then use famebit like services for earning from promotion.