Can you figure out why random, is random?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Joshua Farrell, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you work this out logically? What would be your explanation on why random is random, and not something else?

Note: this thread has been created to help with deep thought, so please give as thoughtful of a reply, that you can give.

For me, I would believe random is something that is only something that is needed to help make things more interesting, and less routine. What about you?

2. Jessica A.

Jessica A.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The word random has a thin line separating it from the word spontaneous. You never know what will happen or what comes next. It's a deviation from all the plans and objectives that you have about life in general and just accept whatever it is that is placed on your plate. Things like these have a way of bringing excitement from the monotonous, day to day activities of work.

3. Stacy Babb

Stacy Babb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great thread. Well, something random is random and nothing else because it is not particularly or perfect, it's just a random.

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is my personal opinion! It’s nothing, it’s just your belief system, that’s why your focus always goes on random options.

5. Dolphinz

Dolphinz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's nonsense. You can't define what random is.