Can anyone tell me which Adwords campaign should i used for getting best ROI??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ronik patel, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have one business based on web development and web design services and we are Boston based company who have teams of expert in designing and development. And i need some lead so i can increase my business? so guys. please help me in that which campaign which i used by which i get lots of traffic and potential leads.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Surely with all those companies I see on your website you should be getting loads of leads already?

If you want to use Adwords I suggest you begin with the Google guides: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6146252?hl=en-GB

But I'd have a rethink of your site first. It looks more like you are an Indian company with a notional presence in the USA. Note: Hanson is not in Boston and there is no jdsofttech when I look at street view. There are many other issues with your site but trust is probably the main one. Without this your adwords spend will just be wasted.

3. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great sir, you mention that our site have many other issues. So, can you please tell me major issues so i can resolve fastly.
    It will be greatful sir...appreciate your quick reply. Thanx a lot

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

You have 'teams of expert in designing and development', why not ask them?

Did you really build all those 151 sites? Are you really in the USA?

5. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes sir...its right.
    We have team of expert in web development not in digital marketing. Please help me in that....

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

OK. So if you really in Hansen delete everything that refers to India. And then walk out site the door of the office in Hansen and put up a sign that tells the locals all these experts work there. And then get you Google business listing sorted.

Have you started to read the Google adwords guides? It took me about a week to really understand all the nuances. Once you understand how adwords works you will be ready to begin your campaign.

But I still don't understand why you need to use Adwords if you have built all those site you should be getting loads of referrals and new business.

7. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

actually i need some traffic thats why....sir if you have some knowledge in seo part than can you please suggest so our site get better rank in google search engine...

8. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Do you want traffic or do you want new clients? I'm assuming you need the latter.

If you want new clients and you want to do this with improved ranking in google then you need money. it's not something you can do for free. To rank on page one for anything web related for the Boston area is going to take a huge amount of effort and a lot of time.

How much money have you got for marketing?

9. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know sir we have to spent some money for that but if you dont mind please tell me strategy for getting best rank in search engine.....and thanku soo much for your help and your quick reply..

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What keywords do you want to rank for?

11. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are 15 kind of keyword which we are targeting but more importantly :
    1. Boston web design
    2. web development

12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

1. There are a lot of compaines in Boston already ranking well for these keywords. Because you are not in Boston and you main office isn't even in the USA you will need to spend a lot of time and money getting close to the existing results. The whole site needs reworking, you need an address in Boston and you need to remove all references to India from the site and whois.

2. Not a hope in hell of this. It's not even worth trying to rank for this.

How much money do you have? If it's less than $10,000 then it's not enough.

13. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes we can spend that much of amount in distinguish paid ads....but can you tell me how can i used that money...
    like how can i buy best link in directory submission or social bookmarking or guest blogging or approaching someone to give us dofollwo link....

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If you want to improve your ranking you need to fix the site. None of your suggestions for link building will work. They are methods use by many Indian companies all pointless.

However...

As I have already pointed out, your chances of ranking well for your chosen keywords is virtually zero without spending a lot of money.

15. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Okk then from where i gonna start....

16. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Start with the website. It needs to be fully optimised for Boston web services and you need an address in Boston. If you aren't in Boston you can't get a business listing and Google will just ignore you.

Then fix the rest of the site. You need examples of your work for Boston businesses, testimonials and orther trust marks.

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start by following some of the suggestions fisicx has already given you to make the website appeal to the potential clients you are trying to reach. Then go to the URL he gave you in this post, and read everything until you understand how it works. As fisicx already noted, you have a lot of competitors in Boston, and they actually have the people doing the work in Boston, not in a foreign country. In spite of this, if you insist on trying to rank the site yourself, you can purchase the latest edition of any book on SEO, and do the same thing you did with the website mentioned above. Keep in mind that you will probably pursue some less competitive phrases, due to the number, and reputation, of the competitors for the more competitive phrases. Should you want to hire someone to do the work for you, they will probably tell you the same thing - if they agree to do the work. Given that most of your work is outsourced to India, rather than actually having workers here in the USA, if they are a reputable company, they may not. If a company does agree to work for you, they may be one of the dishonest ones(yes, they are still around) who will just take your money for as long as you are willing to give it to them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanku soo much joseph sir for providing such a valuable information...i will work in that area.
    And fiscix keep in touch with me you are really good person and need your help, hope you dont mind it....

19. Ronik patel

Ronik patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As i have office in hanson which is 1 hr distance from boston thats why i targeted boston for that.
    Most of keyword my website get rank in first page in top 10 but i need to rank for like " Boston web design ".....

20. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just for kicks, I decided to check the rankings for "Boston web design" and "Boston web development" rather than just "web development". You're actually in the top five for both phrases, at #4 for "Boston web design" and #5 for "Boston web development", so you're actually doing well for those two phrases. There are actually only two competitors ranked higher than you are for "Boston web development", so you might be able to move up in both phrases by doing more of what you're already doing. You should also check the link profiles for these competitors to see where they are getting their links from. If they are legitimate sources, you might want to go after similar sources yourself. But be careful, because some of the sources may not be legitimate, and even legitimate sources won't help if your primary motivation is to get links - that should never be the case.

• Dislike Dislike x 1