Business tips

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by orbituav, May 8, 2019.

1. orbituav

orbituav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,

I have my own business offering drone services including drone sales, drone training, and repairs. How can I promote my business online?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Use paid advertising.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

360 degree marketing is the best option for you :)

4. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many techniques that you can easily use for promoting your business online such as SEO, Blogging, social media marketing, etc. but if you want to get the result very fast and want to promote your business in a very short time then use PPC where you can run a paid campaign and can easily promote your business.

5. Roy Cracia

Roy Cracia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Launch free online store for your services or products.

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Have you even looked at their website? They already have an online store.

7. lie

lie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be positive and think big.
    Future plane. and more business tips like a Diversify your Client base, Never stop looking for idea.

8. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all start Showing your work on your website and increase your network for your business growth

9. EliteRoofing

EliteRoofing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds like you are a local business. I say that because you do training and repairs and I would think you would need to have a shop and location for that. If true, then you have a lot of angles to market yourself. Number 1 is the signage on your store front as is location of your store. This is probably the most critical.

I am guessing margins on drone sales suck. If that is true, then I would drop the sales aspect and instead partner with stores that sell drones. You should be the reference point for them for repairs and training to their customers.

Finally, we are a go to home kind of business in roofing but the principles are the same. Narrow your target audience and find marketng vehicles that reach them cost effectively. Experiment with different media. CTV/OTT, display ads, adwords etc. With a bit of work you will find the best mix for your company.

10. Jack Anderson ORX

Jack Anderson ORX
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should create a web site and social links on various Social Media platforms .you should advertise through your accounts and you can also hire an SEO expert which helps you to grow.

11. emmanuel gilles

emmanuel gilles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you start promoting your business, you need to understand who your product for, and understand where your customer gather and you need a story that will attract them. so make your research first about your audience what they need right now.

12. chrismartin12

chrismartin12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Orbituav,
    Before promoting your business, first understand what type of business is yours, what are the competitors in your industry. Making some strategy for your online business. Keep working on some competitor and targeted keywords using Local SEO, blogging and social media marketing, video marketing and so on... Start posting on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin will make higher-visibility upon the audience.

These things will bring up your online business higher and improve your presence in the audience.

13. Michael Bosio

Michael Bosio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Financing is a fact of life for business. Whether just starting or in a growth phase, it is almost unheard of for a business to not need financing.

It isn’t always easy to find small business financing for many reasons. The most prevalent is that many small businesses do not have what lenders are looking for when it comes to lending.

So what does a lender look for in a borrower? How can you give your business the best chance of being approved for financing? These tips can help.

Prove You are Worthy
    This seems simple enough, but if it were lenders would be throwing money out left and right, and they are not. How do you prove to a lender that your business is worthy of their funds? The key is to prove credit worthiness, and the best starting point is to put yourself in their shoes.

If you were going to lend money to someone, and you needed to be paid back, what would convince you that they were worth it? It may be a history of paying back loans, a history of trustworthiness in other areas, or proof of ability to repay the loan in the form of assets.

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I know loads of people running their own business who didn't need financing.

All the local dog walker needed was a stout pair of boots and a pooper scooper.

15. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have drone tips related blog, that can be helpful too if you use social media. And facebook ads. Paid ads definitely work for traffic.