Business Tips for Leading and Managing A Business During The COVID-19 / Coronavirus Crisis

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Experts in HOW, Jun 13, 2020.

?

Which is More Important for Businesses to Do During the COVID-19 Crisis?

1. Tighten Spending

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Increase Efficiency of Marketing and Advertising

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Experts in HOW

Experts in HOW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anybody have tips for how to lead and manage a business during this COVID-19 crisis?

What are some key things businesses should be doing now?

Spending should definitely be tightened up. Marketing efforts should be made as efficient as possible.

Anybody else have some good tips to follow during this current crisis?

#1 Experts in HOW, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2020
  2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the Covid-19 situation, we should help to each other, and believe in your employees because they have supported you in all the situations. Ideas will vary according to the industry that's why you will have to work accordingly.

3. Jasmine190

Jasmine190
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that customer retention is the most important thing right now! More than the acquisition because buying behaviour has changed. It's important to carefully communicate with your existing customers in the most kind and empathetic way

4. Priyanka dwivedi

Priyanka dwivedi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this is the most critical time we are all facing. Whether the business owner or employees both are in pressure because of COVID - 19. At this time organizations and employees should help and support each other. Due to Covid-19 organisations are not able to open their premises and manage their work. So I would like to suggest, they should switch to cloud computing which helps them to manage their work efficiently. it helps to access your data anytime from anywhere with utmost security. In COVID-19 time, we came to know why cloud computing is important.
    I think this will help.

5. Scarlett

Scarlett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, it primarily depends on what type of business you are in. If you run an IT company, then, of course, WFH is convenient for your employees and your work is service-based. Yes, you may find difficulty in finding new clients but the existing ones will stay with you. If you are more in a product-based business, then during this time, it's important that you mark your presence on various platforms and offer convenient ways to your customers to place their orders. The key is to go on one way or another.