Business Partnerships

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ect-founder, Mar 22, 2018.

1. ect-founder

ect-founder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I did not see a designated place to talk about this (unless I overlooked it).

Anyways, I am currently looking for a business partnership for my already established startup; technical or non-technical, I am open to ideas and such.

No, I do not need a business partner. It is more along the lines of I want a business partner. I know I can probably do it myself, but I do have other things going on and as it stands at this moment, I am the only one working towards this huge goal that I have which as you know, can be stressful.

That is why I want business partner. One that can help manage the business and grow the business and of course, I will definitely help you out with any of your business or startup needs as well.

Not only a business partner, but a business partner that I can grow with and build a relationship with (no, not like that). Not rushing into anything here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jessica A.

Jessica A.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's quite difficult finding a business partner that you can really trust so I suggest you look into your circle of friends with whom you can rely on running your business. You don't want to go into a business partnership that will turn out sour because the person that you thought you trusted is not who you thought they are. Build business relationships with people - with your clients and maybe, just maybe you can find a good business partner from the lot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. paullinus

paullinus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Jessica is right. You may not find good partner here. People will fail to have trust on you in this virtual world. Look for someone in the real world, in your neighborhood.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Naresh Kumar

Naresh Kumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can find a good partner from cold contact also, you have to dedicate some time, interview people select one out of 20-30 people that fit you.

5. spmagnet

spmagnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try to find the partner from linkedin , facebook and job search webiste .