Blog commenting!!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ourbusinessladder, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Ourbusinessladder

Ourbusinessladder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends,

Commenting on the blog helps to gain knowledge, on another side, it helps in building backlinks. I shared a link to my blog which will be helpful for the startups/entrepreneurs, in both the aspect. Have a look into it. http://www.ourbusinessladder.com/blog

2. JenniferJennifer

JenniferJennifer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are doing in right way then you can get backlink and also traffic. But relevancy are most important factor.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Christi Smith

Christi Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you, even Blog commenting is considered as one of the Black Hat technique. If you are doing it properly than you don't have to worry about that. In this technique spamming is done by giving anchor text in the name field just for the sake of backlink. Thus many Blogger started giving Nofollow link to the outbound link.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Billy Pro

Billy Pro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could you guys suggest a list of blogs where you usually comment on?

• Like Like x 1
  5. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to know that can't we automate this process?? Since it's very annoying task.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If done properly, for the right reason, it should not be annoying. First, you should visit blogs that interest you, or are related to a subject you are interested in. Then, your comment should be helpful and informative, adding to the value of the discussion.
    Automating the process leads to too many useless, spam posts.

7. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I have a blog (a couple actually) and I shut off commenting entirely because too many people already use automatic commenting software. I would prefer to turn comments on but literally there were 1 or 2 legitimate comments on a typical post while there were hundreds of inane automatic spam comments. I don't have the patience to shift through the chaff to find the seeds.

8. Anthony Horovitz

Anthony Horovitz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always search high authority blogs. Blogs should be related to your niche and be part of the discussed topic.