Bitcoin or Perfect money VPS?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Capaldi, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need to get an opportunity to pay for VPS services using my Perfect Money or Bitcoin. I have found only qhoster.com as the company which can accept both payment methods. Any other options?

2. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually qhoster.com has not only Perfect Money or Bitcoin as payment options. They have a lot of payment options (more then 30 of them).

3. Infoexposure

Infoexposure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You already have an option why not use what you have got and get rolling instead of asking for alternatives which could lead to comparison

4. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would highly recommend QHoster.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. Customer support replies in 7-8 MINUTES! The Control Panel has everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

#4 Grestok, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
  5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Transferred all my sites to Viux.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

6. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why is it that you are only looking to pay with Bitcoin or Perfect money?

There aren't many companies out there that offer such payment options and the ones that accept such processors aren't legitimate.

7. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy and their prices are low.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.

8. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

QHoster and Hostround deals are worth trying.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

9. Websiter

Websiter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, maybe there are people who do not care about their security but I can't but think about how to keep my transactions in private, this site has always helped me with this, here is the link https://bestmixer.io/, well, if anybody needs services like these, you are welcome to use the site!

10. Arion

Arion
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

11. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS deals are solid and trustworthy and they are able to satisfy all your demands.
    The stuff of them are really professional, every time you need a help they are there. They are really the best solutions for hosting.

12. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What if the hosting company ends up not refunding your money?

My take would be to pay either by Paypal or CC

You know once the payment made from Bitcoin it's all over right? Make sure to read the payment terms...

13. vikmanager

vikmanager
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Last time a lot of hosting companies accept bitcoin. For example you can check ukrainian hosting companies with professional and quick support 24x7.

14. Cheap Offshore VPS

Cheap Offshore VPS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not recommend to get the Bitcoin payment method, If you need to refund then it's difficult. But if you have no other option then you can search google and nowadays most of the provider accepts the Bitcoin.