Best task for increasing traffic?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Danielsmith12, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Rakhi Kaur

Rakhi Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of things you can do instead of these activities. You can create a business profile at the various listing website, do guest posting, article submission at high authority websites. You should also use paid promotion via SEM and SMM to get a good result for your domain.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Oh dear.

Might have worked back in 2016 but it's not going to achieve anything useful in 2018.

3. Emily Lee

Emily Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Increasing traffic itself is pretty easy since you can done it through paying Facebook Ads, Google but like everyone says conversion those visitors into customers is much harder. In details, you have to plan your customer journey carefully.

4. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, right social media is the best way to get traffic. all the things which you have mentioned are pretty old and useless for traffic building. because of years of work you post or content will take really log to index and these websites are not shown on the search results. To make the content viral social media is the best and you can use other method like guest posting and sponsor ads which help you build traffic.

#44 Olivia Caitlin, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  5. kathleen taylor

kathleen taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is one best way to bring traffic to your website. I think blog commenting isn't a thing anymore. Try out guest posting, influencer marketing. It takes lots of effort and is a long time process, but it will bear permanent fruits.

6. Danniella

Danniella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did a test with an articles for a skincare clinic where the title was "Do you want a happy ending". The article was about how a facial treatment included a happy ending where the happy ending was an exceptional skin lotion. The article went through 10 step of a facial treatment, but the title alone was what increased the traffic by 5000%.

Good articles with catching titles will do the job, but maybe happy ending was a bit over the top!

7. David Jackson

David Jackson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use content marketing and social media sites for getting more traffic. Publish your informative and relevant content on the reputed website and share it on social media page it will help you to generate more referral traffic for your website. So try. It may help.

8. devninmurphy

devninmurphy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All the off page tasks that you have listed are pretty old and are still using but the way they have done are changed. quality and rich content are the best source of getting visits. If you have a blog add videos, Infographics, images and give a nice and proper headlines will definitely help you attract users. do a good On Page a and then share your blog on the social media. you can also publish content on the Platforms like Medium, Quora, Article and blog submission sites which can generate good traffic for your website.

• Like Like x 1
  9. freakyinnovators

freakyinnovators
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say content is still the king. I would not recommend the old school SEO techniques to grabbing the traffic. It is my experience from one of my website. Content means the real content which people like to search, read and share not that you just write and publish it anywhere. I've started from a fresh website and yes. it took time like one year but now I'm getting good traffic. The techniques I use to publish regular blog posts on my own website then some guest post on relevant blogs. Use social media profiles to get traffic. You should try this but as I say it will take time.

10. kathleen taylor

kathleen taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traffic is best gained with paid ads on social media & Google. Content marketing is another significant thing to get relevant content to help customers. It not only helps but build loyal customers. There are methods like Guest blogging, Skyscraper technique, broken link building, citation link building which are still working, but the results ain't great though.

11. zoyabhatt

zoyabhatt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For increasing traffic to your website target long tail keywords, do guest blogging, optimize through social media marketing campaigns for increasing traffic to your website.

12. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are doing the Same work as Everyone is doing. If you have A Service website then Listings in Niche domain will help you. You can run PPC advertisements and LinkedIn is the best if you are looking out for the lead. Traffic to a website only matters if they are buyi9ng your Services, Else it will increase the Bounce rate.
    Other thing if you have a blog then social media is the Best way to bring traffic but in the Beginning you need to make you audience and can create your own group which is good in the long term. you can run Advertisements on the Facebook to get more engagements.

13. rachelpatel

rachelpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way is social media marketing to create traffic. You can also buy social media service from the trustable website to grow your business.

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Worst advice ever. SMM does not increase traffic in most cases. SMM might get you a few views but most of the time it achieves very little. Unless you pay for adverts.

15. Marven Niffi

Marven Niffi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using Reddit, Quora and other social platforms help increase traffic.

16. Falguni Ganatra

Falguni Ganatra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Daniel,
    I think bulk mailing and social media promotion is more effective task to increase your website traffic.

17. mayo hair transplant

mayo hair transplant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

best tips to increasing traffic is forum discussion

18. samirdentalcare

samirdentalcare
    uix_expand uix_collapse

social media and forums discussion will help you about this

19. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If you read the opening post you will see they are already doing this. And it isn't working.

20. Victimo56

Victimo56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think there are cases in which they do not even take them into account