Best task for increasing traffic?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Danielsmith12, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Daniel Rawn

Daniel Rawn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some tips or ways to get the word out for free. To get your page up to the top of the search engines here are seven website promotion tips you need to follow, and practice in order to get effective results:

1. Focus on the SEO of your website.
    2. Social Media Marketing or SMM
    3. Create a signature for your brand
    4. Use of search engines to get search engine listing
    5. Quality Content will get you the desired result
    6. Reciprocal Linking
    7. Use Google Local Business

If you want to know more about these topic please visit- https://www.goigi.com/blog/promote-your-website-and-get-more-traffic/

2. bella mika

bella mika
    uix_expand uix_collapse

social sharing is best task for traffic ,you can share your ideas, through social media site
    google +Facebook,Twitter,Instagram are very effective sites. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. smartjobcourse

smartjobcourse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You Can Target SEO for Best Result. When You Get Visitors from search engine, You will get targeted People who is looking for content or products you optimized for your blog. You can expect more income from this type of organic visitors.

4. Naina Patel

Naina Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media helps you communicate with your potential customers and encourage them to buy. Again, you should provide compelling reasons to “like” your Facebook page or follow you on Twitter, but you should also share content that gets them visiting your blog or interacting with your brand on a regular basis to remind them why they stopped by your website in the first place. Social media is also a great tool for word of mouth marketing; it helps you see what people are talking about and what recommendations they provide. It’s also a great tool for customer service inquiries and real-time communication when a crisis hits.
    Similar to social media, email marketing can help you to increase traffic. You can reach to each and every aspect around the globe, there are also some tools that can give you the valid information for email marketing such as Leadlake, Mail chimp or Leadforensic.

5. Neha Acharya

Neha Acharya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can get definite and accurate lead for our business if we get good business tools. Numerous independent companies promote the conventional way, yet are hoping to extend and investigate web based advertising. Web based advertising is not quite the same as customary promoting on the grounds that you can possibly contact individuals all inclusive.
    Despite the fact that these methodologies require arranging and managing at the miniaturized scale level, there are some specific Lead Generation sites/tools regardless your practical area such as, Leadlake or Relpro

6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your one-size-fits-all strategy won't work anymore when it comes to driving valuable traffic to your site. Besides, you didn't tell us what kind of site you're managing so it's kinda hard to make valuable suggestions.

To kickstart everything, you might want to turn your attention to resource link building, guest blogging, making skyscraper contents, and blogging. All takes time to generate a good amount of targeted traffic but all worth it.

For faster results, paid media is the best option.

7. J_Liu

J_Liu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As far as I know, if you got enough resources to spend then paid traffic is the best way to go, it's one of the fastest ways to get traffic. If not then go with SEO to get traffic, but you'd need a lot of patience.

8. OCPBIZ

OCPBIZ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Increase website traffics -- you can share your business, service or product at Social media websites. also target your busineess area. so you will get genuine traffic at your website.

Write blog and share at social media. create video and upload at popular video sharing websites.

9. alom

alom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Totally agree with the above comment. I used to run a FB campaign that costed me around 0.5$ per click. It was quite well actually but yes very little useful traffic as bounce rate nearly approached 90%. Social medias are OK if you write up compelling texts to share with your subscribers or post unique info. On-page off-page seo are your savers to get more traffic

10. Vinay P

Vinay P
    uix_expand uix_collapse

create a blog on your website and update 20-30 nice written 500-700 words articles with couple of images in each. Write articles on your niche... and ping them to google... Your site will start ranking gradually.. meanwhile you can keep posting on social media to grab attention.

11. Lily Deniel

Lily Deniel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People mainly visit Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Email Marketing option for increasing traffic. You can use Business tools for getting better quality leads such as LeadLake and LeadGenius.

12. sin123

sin123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. The best way to increase organic traffic is
      1. Infographic
      2. Business Listings
      3. Classifieds
      4. Social Media Channels
      5. Guest Blog Post
      6. Question and Answers
      By using Seoprofiler tool you can know the competitor backlinks, and submit your website into those having a high LSI score and dofollw sites. The backlink will come easily from using this technique.

13. DZiegler

DZiegler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In addition to the other excellent advice, here are some unusual avenues:
    • Reddit can be an excellent source of traffic. The problem is, Reddit is very anti self-promotion. However, Reddit is only really against obvious self-promotion, such as link spamming. If you provide value to the community, most subreddits (or sub-forums) will welcome your links.
    • Another trick I learned from a friend of mine was to browse Wikipedia for dead links. Wikipedia articles contain citations, and they are often dead because the sites originally linked are offline. If you can write an authoritative blog post on that topic, you can use it as a Wikipedia citation and get traffic.
    • Use sites like Quora to think of blog topics to write about. Search for some of your target keywords on Quora and see what people are asking about. This gives a good indication of the kind of content likely to attract visitors to your site.

14. alexmxorco

alexmxorco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use community websites, Social sites, start blogging, publish content on your website that should be relevant to your business and do proper keyword research before writing any article.

15. Mohammed Athar

Mohammed Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear sir as you say we can use various techniques for increasing traffic. What if i use SEO technique how is it works can you explain me?

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I cannot explain you because we have never met and I know nothing about you. I do know, however, that SEO will not help. However if you want to know how to use SEO to increase the traffic to your website, given enough space and time I can explain it to you. Unfortunately, a single forum thread is not the best place to explain everything about SEO. Basically, SEO is two different processes. One is a marketing method used to design the pages of your website so that they informative and easy to navigate for the reader and easy for the search engines to discover what each page is about(also called "on-page SEO") and the other is used to inform and educate potential visitors about your area of expertise while subtly encouraging them to visit your website(also called "off-page SEO"). As I mentioned earlier, a single forum thread is not the best place to learn all about every aspect of SEO, but there are several threads in this forum dealing with the different aspects, so browsing the forum can give you a place to start.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Mohammed Athar

Mohammed Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Okay Mr. Joseph.Shivell as you say you don't know about me my name is mohammed athar i'm from india. i hear word SEO from my friend so i want to know about it.
    As you say about two different processes of SEO (ON & OFF PAGE) how can i use it.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was supposed to be a joke, since you said, "Explain me", as if you wanted an explanation of who and what you are, instead of "explain it to me", because you wanted someone to explain SEO.
    Do you have a need to rank a website in the major search engines? That's what SEO is used for. If you just "heard (the) word from (your) friend" and were curious, a little research of your own can tell you what it is.
    As I said above, you use it to rank a website in the major search engines. As far as a detailed explanation of the process, my previous post addressed this, and told you why it cannot be fully explained in a single forum thread.

19. Jhon Suarez

Jhon Suarez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As the content is king, there is no doubt that a good content marketing strategy is the best option to obtain quality traffic and in an organic way, position for a great variety of keywords, use long tails. It's the best, and social networks can become your second or third option. Regards!

20. Bryr De Gray

Bryr De Gray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

among the choices, I think news promotion (if it means publishing your content to news site) and forum can increase website traffic. This is effective if the forums have active users (or the thread you're posting into is active) and if the news site has incredible amount of users.