Best SEO tools

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Wolles, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best tools to optimize the website is screaming frog as it gives accurate details about your website like anchor text, heading tag, broken links and much more. If you such online, you will get plenty of online tools, but these are my favorite tools what I use in my daily routine works, Google analytics, webmaster tool and keyword planner.

2. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of important sites has been mentioned here. I tried "wordcloud" sites to test keyword density and judge whether the content matches my needs - and to benchmark others' ;)
    Using SEO plugins on Wordpress site helps you to rank better - or at least have some insights what is missing and / or recommended.
    Moreover it is useful to follow and evaluate Pagerank and Trustrank parallel - we do it on the seomastering.com site for example.

#22 SConsultant, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  3. poxse

poxse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no such a best SEO tool. There are many good tools require for subscription, it suit for users who look for the advanced features. For budget saving, there are users only stick to free SEO tool.

4. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google webmaster tool and SERP tool both are important seo tools i am using while doing seo. Google webmaster tool is important to check the website backlinks and status and SERP tool is best to check the status and position of your website keywords in Search engines.

5. rajesh chowringhee

rajesh chowringhee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are trying to find in google you will got lots of tools for promotion but i want to tell you that webmaster and analytics is best tools. back link watch, href, small seo tools, copyscape, alexa, moz, pa da checker tools, majestic seo, open site explorer, seo quake and many more tools you can find. choose one of then and use it.

6. gianna ali

gianna ali
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ahrefs and Moz is best seo tools for antistatic to any website. Google Webmaster Tools and Google Keyword planner is also best tools for SEO.

7. GWoltmann

GWoltmann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seo tools are Depends on your level:

- If you are already familiar with SEO, then SEO PowerSuite

- If you are a complete beginner needing a very basic tool, something like Traffic Travis will work

- If you are techie, you are probably better off building your own scripts and doing SEO by hand.

Whichever one you pick, test it before buying.

Gustavo Woltmann

8. joy farnadis

joy farnadis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes for seo we need some tool that is helpting us for better seo. following are the tools that we use.

Alexa Rank Checker

Google Keyword Planner

Google Webmaster Tools

Google Trends for Keyword Research

Majestic SEO for Backlinks Analysis

Open Site Explorer: Link Research & Backlink Checker

9. addialex

addialex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Woorank to check website technical issue and back link watch
    link report.

10. StrawberryF

StrawberryF
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO Semrush, Woorank both these power resources are best on the internet SEO resources for web page research.

11. Nimit.Suri

Nimit.Suri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to check your competitor back links you can visit this website ->www.webmeup.com
    .Here you need to sign up with your email id and put your competitor url in the URL bar .You will get the complete list along with the do follow and no follow tag and you can analyze it and download it on your desktop.Its a great tool to analyze your competitor links!

12. Lily Alvin

Lily Alvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For analyzing SEO parameters of a website some of the most popular tools are being used like Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, SEMRush & Google Webmaster can give you an idea about the authority of backlinks.

13. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use Google Adword for keyword analysis. SEOQUAKE for Onpage analysis .its is free extension of Chrome.
    You can use Google webmaster tool for backlink and other links analysis in Off page optimization.

14. nicknone

nicknone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is best tool for link building is NO HANDS SEO. This is best tool we just need to add keyword, Link and their description thats it. Then It will start generate links and providing you linkbuilding sheet When ever you want to check you can feel free. I am using it from 3 years.