Best Business Advice

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by hamzo, Aug 19, 2008.

1. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for some interesting tips Hamzo. Definitely want to keep in mind, that not all tips work the same for all individuals.

Personally, the thing in business that I feel is the most helpful for people to realize is the fact that your customers are your business. A lot of people think that their product is their business and that this is what makes it run correctly. But they are sorely mistaken.. Without your customers that would be willing to purchase the product, then you would have no business at all point blank.

So my best advise would be to realize that your costumers and consumers are YOUR business. So you need to make it as easy as possible for them to buy and enjoy your product, while at the same time providing excellent customer service.

2. advice12

advice12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please say clearly what you want to say.

3. allvira

allvira
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd suggest you only one point be active in your business. Have all the updated news about your business. Think before applying anything in your business.

4. harismon

harismon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We know that theory has to meet reality. It means that the way is usefull to make money, right ?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry Harismon, but I'm not sure that I fully understand your question. Are you referring to a particular tip?

6. moromendas01

moromendas01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wouldn't accord that this is the best advice as unlike people have different tastes and different ways of doing things. So, what might be best for you might not be best for me and others.

7. bill rogers

bill rogers
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hamzo,

I feel another very important tip is to try to talk in your own voice. Write the same way you think and speak, and people will be able to relate to you and be more likely to buy.

8. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would also revise the first advice, about colors. If you use more then 4 colors as basic colors in your theme, you will lose visitors/clients/money

9. unitedglobalsoft

unitedglobalsoft
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    United Global Soft provides Business Analyst Online & Classroom Training course by excellent experienced IT professionals. Our trainer has good training experience so that best quality output will be delivered. All our faculty is dedicated so that we can complete your course as per the schedule given. we provide classes through Business Analyst online by using world class interactive system. We also give interview support & Technical support. We market your profile in USA, UK SINGAPORE, INDIA, and SOUTH AFRICA. We trouble shoot your problems both theoretically & practically during the Online & Classroom Training ,even after the course completion. After completion of your Business Analyst training we will help you to clear your interviews. We will give you 100% Satisfaction and We provide best quality real time online & Classroom training.

10. unitedglobalsoft

unitedglobalsoft
    uix_expand uix_collapse

UNITED GLOBAL SOFT is into individual and corporate trainings. With our Expertise we are helping many professionals to groom themselves in their concerning areas so that they perform and will become a key resource to their company. We conduct training programs to skyrocket your career in IT Industry. Workshop will be conducted by the industry experts who worked across the globe to share their valuable experiences using real-time case studies,current industry technologies, tools, techniques,methodologies and models.

11. unitedglobalsoft

unitedglobalsoft
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business analyst is used to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change. As business analysts, we identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders. Business analyst work across all levels of an organization and may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects or supporting continuous improvement in its technology and processes