Benefits of Buying Facebook Likes

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Michelle_E, Sep 22, 2013.

1. MattPel

MattPel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying Facebook likes is pretty useless right now. The platform is so locked down for businesses that you can realistically only succeed by buying Ads or creating high quality content.

You should focus on increasing your reach per month and not necessarily the amount of likes you get.

2. bburkeconsulting

bburkeconsulting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As someone whose bought facebook likes before, i can attest that they are of very little value.
    There are other ways to build value that are MUCH better than this, so if you decide to go this route, make sure it's pretty far down on your list....

3. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried buying likes but even if I have many likers, the visitors that are coming from our facebook page to the website are so minimal.

4. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paid likes are just bot hits which means fake likes from automation software. Likes in Facebook are earned not to be purchased because real people do not force to like your post unless it is interesting and engaging to the people as well as beneficial to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RickOldy

RickOldy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very useful topic. Anybody here can suggest me how many likes should I post to increase the SEO performances of the site? Should there by any variety of social networks instead of the single facebook?

6. Pooja Singh

Pooja Singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi,

i think this is not good for your website, genuine Facebook Likes are always beneficial and Google can banned to your website.

7. RickOldy

RickOldy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You mean that if I`ll buy some facebook likes and exceeds some permitted limit of Google allows, I`ll be banned? )

8. Mizan29

Mizan29
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many reason of buying facebook likes. You can grow you business status through facebook likes. People will believe your business rapidly.They will show eagerness to your business. But real like are so important.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google does not explicitly "allow" any number of purchased Facebook "likes". Usually, Facebook likes are sold in bulk, not individually, so you cannot buy any number you want. This leads to a sudden increase in the number of "people" who "like" your page. It looks fake to Google, because it is. Because it is then interpreted as an attempt to "manipulate the rankings", it is a violation of Google's guidelines.

If the content of your page is of low quality, real people will eventually question whether the likes they see are real. You will then lose your real followers, leaving you with a large number of fake likes, and you will be publishing content that no one will ever see. Any "growth" you may see in your status due to purchasing fake likes will quickly disappear, negating any reason you may have had for wasting your money.

10. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are most likely to get penalized when you opt for buying likes or back links: Stay away from these grey techniques: Start investing time on the white hat techniques

11. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying Facebook likes should be done only you want instant results that remains in short duration, it is better to build the network genuinely and post some interesting stuff then you will get long lasting results. As every business needs long run sustaining results, so better to do it genuine way to outreach the customers and get benefited by them.

12. Ahes Kolly

Ahes Kolly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's good.

13. Mitch carson

Mitch carson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No! this is not good practice to buy like! Please avoid this. Thanks