As a busy entrepreneur do you struggle with staying in shape?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Joshua1clark, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Joshua1clark

Joshua1clark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone, I'm currently in a research phase where I'm trying to find out how one could make it easier for busy entrepreneurs to stay in shape :)

So I have two simple questions:

As a busy entrepreneur do you struggle with staying in shape? If you do what are the two biggest issues you face?

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Two biggest issues of busy entrepreneurs -
    • Lack of Patience
    • Lack of learning [New Updates, Books, software knowledge etc....]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. amanwaa

amanwaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you're right man..

4. PatrickM

PatrickM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never really struggled. It's more about priorities and habits - with both eating and working out.
    There are so many options for short intense and home based programs that there is no excuse for not working out and eating is a choice.
    I live by the principle "if you want to do something you'll find a reason, if you don't you'll find an excuse!"

5. Alice D shealey

Alice D shealey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As an entrepreneur, you have a deal with many things at a time, but it is also important at that period to take care of yourself.

So, Yes, one has to manage to do exercise and keep yourself in shape as you might need to go out on some vacation only your money won't attract people you should also look good. Time Management is the only key to punctuality. If one has proper time management he or she can always perform there day to day tasks on time and by this, they can maintain their business and body at the same time.

Thanks

6. Ritesh Patil

Ritesh Patil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is challenging to stay fit but its not difficult, its all in your mind, take out at least half an hour for exercising

7. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My biggest issue is trying to be consistent with what I do do to stay in shape. Sometimes I find it difficult to follow a schedule, especially when there is an emergency.

8. BrandAptly.com

BrandAptly.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The keyword is 'discipline'. It is imperative that you set a schedule that incorporates exercise and nutrition...and stick to it no matter what. Your physical, emotional and mental health greatly affects your overall performance and productivity level. In the end, this will dramatically increase your chances of success.

It got very challenging for me at one point. Fortunately for me, I got rescued by a very strong and active Amstaff that I named Maverick. My dog forces me to take scheduled breaks from work, which gives me an opportunity to mentally recharge. He needs at least one 4-5 mile walk a day to tire him out so he can calm down. Guess who has to walk him? :) By putting him a strict eating schedule, I am psychologically forced to do the same for myself.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I disagree. I exercise when it suits me and eat when I'm hungry.

10. BrandAptly.com

BrandAptly.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may be blessed with the kind of genes that allow you to getaway with a great deal of dietary flexibility. I am not sure what your age is, but when somatopause kicks in, you will appreciate the importance of nutritional discipline. For most people with hectic schedules, structure improves productivity.

11. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I’m 60.

Busy =/= Hectic. I didn’t suggest I eat badly, I just questioned the need to exercise and eat at specific times according to a strict schedule.