Are you planning to start Online Business for Hospitality?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Pratik_ITpro, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Pratik_ITpro

Pratik_ITpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a client planning for Online Business for Hospitality Industry and i shared the fact that American consumers spent more on Airbnb than on Hilton last year and that means Airbnb now owns about 20 percent of the entire US consumer lodging market. Which means it is growing...
    Is there anyone has the same plan? Is there anything should be added?

Thanks

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on multiple factors like your previous experience, Analytics etc… but presently I have no plan.

3. Muhammad Tayab Rana

Muhammad Tayab Rana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are today entered in COVID-19 uncertainty and hospitality industry is badly affected. Restaurants and hotels are closed so there is a less chance of growth in this business. We probably have to wait this pandemic to go away and hoping everything will be fine and business will start rocking...

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not here in the UK. Restaurants are opening, hotels and pubs are doing pickup and delivery. Within weeks everything is going to be almost back to normal.

5. adi20

adi20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Providing courses for students of medical courses or paramedical will be in growth in future.

6. Worrie

Worrie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If it's more or less serious business and something more rather than a buy-sell thing, you will need professional software one day and quite likely a custom one.

#6 Worrie, May 14, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2021
  7. angelinaasmith

angelinaasmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hiiii, i am new here .please let me through this

8. Charles ken

Charles ken
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Pratik, Yes, I do agree with the fact that Airbnb is much popular in the US. People usually use their service because of its popularity. Airbnb is the first choice among hotel owners to get their property listed.

I would also want to add the fact that many hotel booking applications are hitting the local market. For example, I live in downtown Miami. Here most people use Daycation, which is more likely to Airbnb. These apps struggle at the start but it has a good response among people. Moreover, there are tons of hotels and bars that want to get listed and make their digital presence.

If your client is planning to have his/her own app for their hotel, you can advise them to go with an existing business model with added functionalities and features. This must be a smart move. There is also a lot of clone app development companies that make this work so easy.

#8 Charles ken, Mar 7, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2022