App monetization with GlobalHop SDK

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Gluome, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Gluome

Gluome
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sup guys. If you do own an app you will probably know about this SDK and I would like to discuss with you about it. To say truly, I do not know a lot about this kind of stuff but would like to monetize my app with this software. Why this one and not Admob? Because Globalhop doesn't use ads. I hate ads and I know that a lot of people hate them too. So I would like to keep my app clean and still make money from it. On their page I faund this: "When a device with embedded Globalhop SDK application is in an idle state and connected to WiFi, HTTP requests are being routed through the user’s device to various websites to extract public data. SDK return responses to requests to the Globalhop ecosystem without slowing down users’ devices or draining their battery." Can someone explain to me what exactly happens when you implement this software into your app? Does anyone have any experience with it? Thank you for your answers in advance!

2. inkeight

inkeight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks interesting. Didn't know there is such an alternative for Admob. Would be interesting to hear about it from someone who already use it