Anyone want to review my site?

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Remotestaff, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That looks great Remotestaff, much more professional than the previous version. The site makes the services you offer immediately obvious and it is very clear as to how those services can benefit your potential clients.

Good luck with it.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

THat looks good. It really looks much better than your previous design.
    I tried to click on the PH link and it leads me to http://www.remotestaff.com.ph/ which have a different template than this one. Are you planning to change the template of this page?

4. SLWebDesign

SLWebDesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,
    Here's some comments I have after viewing your website.
    The client audio testimonials is a great idea! I like how interactive the sit is : videos, etc. make it very appealing to the potential buyers.
    The color scheme you chose does not appeal to me personally. I like the logo with the planet earth though.
    Maybe you could consider using some flash animation or java script to make it more appealing and less static (rotating images, etc.)
    I am unsure about the photos you included ''Remote staff inhouse team'' where you are at a restaurant, and making funny faces. I personaly think it looks unprofessional, but perhaps you were going for a casual look for your company.
    I think you give enough information without being overwhelming and overall it's a very good site and your company sounds interesting and promising.
    Cheers!

5. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We're still currently revamping the dot PH site. It will still use the same template as the one on the dot biz site, but will feature different content. As I said before in another post, the content for the dot PH is geared more towards jobseekers

6. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it looks fantastic now, a vast improvement! :D And I like the wacky shot that SL didn't. It shows a human side to you all and is memorable. The color scheme is so much better than before too. Great work!

7. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, we like wacky shots, don't we, Kay? :cool: I personally think it gives a warm, friendly touch to the site. But anyway, we're gonna be using the new template as well for the aussie site, so no worries.