Any Idea to start a new business in village

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by James Max, Jan 9, 2019.

1. James Max

James Max
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, Friends

I'm James Max, i am from murphy tx, i want to start a new business but i can't decide.
    So please guys suggest me good one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Washing cars, gardening services, dogwalking, cleaning and domestic duties, taxi driver, painting and decorating.

There are loads of things you could do

• Like Like x 1
  3. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The question raises that which type of business you want to start because there are so many businesses such as Manufacturing Business, Service Business, Merchandising Business etc but if you are not able to think so from them I would like to suggest you start a manufacturing business because it is one of the best idea.

4. stargrit

stargrit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many businesses such as Manufacturing Business, Service Business, Merchandising Business etc but if you are not able to think so from them I would like to suggest you start a manufacturing business because it is one of the best idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In village many of the people don't get the facility of online food delivery service.
    If you have interest in food making so you can start the business of Cloud kitchen.
    Thank you

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What is a Cloud kitchen?

7. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are multiple business which you can start but it depends on your interest which business you wants to start. But before start any business, learning is very important because proper analysis is most important factor in the way of success and it is completely depends on your analytical factor.

8. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In villages you can start any diary firm, can open any store towards people are more attractive.

9. Jasmine Wilson

Jasmine Wilson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An online business or a physical business? If it is physical, you have to evaluate the area where you live or where you plan to place the business, and see what is needed, or what people like most, for example if you have a gym nearby, it is more likely that a local food dietetic have more success than a pizzeria

10. Jason Davis

Jason Davis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the Village it’s hard and a lot of work - I would open an entertainment club, watching a movie with a beer together)):)

11. NihaoGrowth

NihaoGrowth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Brick and mortar stores:Grocery Store, Car washing, restaurant, farm......
    Modern business embeds with the internet: Food take away, mobile car washing.
    Online business: Just check your local delivery services and your storage room, research what people want in your country. Then start your business.

12. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pet Grooming and Boarding,
    Clothing Boutique
    Bakery
    Grocery Store/Specialty Food Shop
    Lawn and Gardening Service

13. SpotnRides

SpotnRides
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi There,

If you are planning to start your own business in your local region, then having that passion about entrepreneurship is not enough. You need to have a great business idea that is not only in demand but unique too.

Nowadays the world moving towards the on-demand economy. According to the research, more than 80% of startups are started their entrepreneurial journey in the on-demand business platform and got a huge level of success. So starting an on-demand business-like grocery delivery and on demand handyman services, Pest control services, apart from this there are many on-demand services is available in the market. Take a little bit of search about this.

14. Ritesh Patil

Ritesh Patil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly, I like your idea of starting a business in the village, nobody thinks about it. There are lot of opportunities out there and you can also help to develop them like good education system, medical services, educate about the hygiene, activity related to wellness... wish you all the best and hope this works for you.