Any helpful applications for MS Word?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by John Blake, Dec 5, 2016.

1. John Blake

John Blake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone!
    I am searching for some useful applications for MS Word, that will simplify my work. I have got tons of contracts to create and could really use some time-savers. I have found a new app called Autom, has anybody heard of it or use it? It seems like it could be useful, but I want to do my research before buying it. I appreciate any help:)

2. Andrea

Andrea
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! I am using Autom for just few days now, as we have downloaded their free trial for our company. Obviously I am not using it for a long time, but it seems quite useful. It is easy to operate and intuitive in usage. and gives you more editing options that just Word built-in tools. We have not decided if we will buy it, but the demo if definitely worth trying.

3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never heard of this program before "Autom". Can you please tell us how it will make our work in word easier and faster?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like rf-harris, I have never heard of Autom. I tried searching for it on Google, and couldn't find it, although I did find images for it. Can you give us some idea of where to get it, or where the OP can find it? I tried both "Autom free trial" and "Autom for Word", and got nowhere.

5. thetaleofwinter

thetaleofwinter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Grammarly and Acapela Box after I've done writing, these are external apps, but are helpful to check spelling, grammar, and punctuation

6. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same here, reading some comments here it looks promising.

7. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same here. I have tried to check google, but nothing appears. Happy searching!

8. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmmm...Google doesn't come up with any results that are close to how OP described the app. I'm hoping to see an update from him regarding the latter.

If you're still looking for ways to optimize or simplify the way you work on MS Word, Grammarly and the Hemingwayapp are some of the most useful external apps that can help you out.