Advices for entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by pauline, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum CeceMHill. You might find this thread helpful - How to improve your concentration?

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would want to receive of course increase in sales,and to gain some techniques in that certain field.

3. StarbidAuctions

StarbidAuctions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just wanted to say thanks i have worked on alot of these features and the website is slowly coming along, I'm planning on doing flyers in a couple of weeks time to put in shop windows in the town that i live in and then in the next city near me swansea :)

4. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be a great entrepreneur. From time to time legal opinion would be immense. Seeing as it can be very luxurious I always try to find a way around the expenses for this. From time to time it works sometimes it doesn't. But if there would be some more reasonable legal opinion consultants that would be great!

5. jsingerston

jsingerston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My pleasure Sir. That is a big challenge you are undertaking. I wish you much success.

I would also advise you to keep in close contact with the sellers you already have. Ask them how you can help them more. Then make every effort to please them. As you are doing that you also need to make sure that those people see you working your butt off trying to give them what they want. If they see you working hard for them and they believe that you are listening and actually care then hopefully they will stick with you long enough for the site to gain traction.