Ad-sense Is Easy To Earn?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by HMS Naveen, Jan 30, 2018.

1. HMS Naveen

HMS Naveen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, Adsense has become one of the trends in Digital Marketers. My question is, Adsense Is Easy To Earn money on online?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No it hasn't.
    Yes. But you have to have a popular page to begin with. A site getting 50K visitors per month can earn a few dollars. I've got three sites with those sort of numbers and they earns me around $300/month.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AdSense has been around for quite some time, so I would call it a tool, not a trend.
    As you can see, the actual earning is not that high, and you can't use it as a primary source of income. According to fisicx's example, the average income per site is only $100/month - for sites getting around 50K visitors/month! As a general rule, the marketing required to get that number of visitors is not easy to begin with. Then, visitors to your site are coming to read/view your content, not to buy from the ads, so many of them will not click on the ads. So, I would have to say, no, it is not easy.

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you follow terms and condition of Google Adsense genuinely, and you promote unique content in the blog or website then it will be more beneficial to you to generate good revenue.

5. Adira

Adira
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Through Google Adsense, one can easily advertise their programs by running ads on their blogs and website.
    But it is not as much easy as it sounds. You need a lot of traffic to earn money through it. Google has made a lot of rules for this and if you break any rules, Google can terminate your account.

6. robertdavid

robertdavid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes adsense is easy and very good technique to earn money online

7. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense is not the easiest in fact it takes a lot of time and patience to get things right.

8. Emma Clark

Emma Clark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adsense is very good Way to earn money

9. aliadil961

aliadil961
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, cooperation in AdSense is free. Stunningly better, Google will pay you for snaps or impacts on the Google advertisements you'll show on your site. For more subtleties on the income, you can produce with AdSense, read our entrance on procuring with AdSense. You may likewise wish to present an application now.

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@aliadil961 - maybe I’m missing something but your post made no sense at all. What are these subtleties?