ZUmba or Yoga?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by alannahmvw, May 11, 2015.

1. alannahmvw

alannahmvw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys which is more healthier and not boring? well I just want to choose one for my extra time :) I have this schedule and need to add one for
    fitness, a lot of work and stress could kill me :rolleyes:

2. Komal

Komal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ohh..not boring & extra time...so definitely go with Zumba.

Zumba is the most awesome workout ever & you just feel great.
    -Dance to great music,
    -with great people and
    -burn a ton of calories without even realizing it.

3. pry11

pry11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like both of them , Zumba is definitely not boring , its very interesting form of dance which helps you in fitness.
    Yoga is also very good for your health , it gives flexibility and helps you to remove all toxic substances from your body deeply .

Both of them are energizing

4. alannahmvw

alannahmvw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks guys! well I decided to go with yoga and I think this one can relax my mind since I have this busy schedule.

5. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would go for yoga because I love meditation rather than physical exercise..

6. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Both help! You gotta decide if you need to excerise with music or without. Yoga needs a clam place!

7. LogansWalk

LogansWalk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is why I could never take a yoga class in present times, my intentions would not be good as I'd be way too distracted by the attractive women in those yoga pants they're wearing these days!

8. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are good when it comes to keeping your body healthy and maintaining a good physique but since you want one that is not boring, you should choose zumba. Dance and move your body to the music together with many people who want to have.

9. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both kinds of these physical activities are healthy and interesting. As for me I would prefer Zumba. It is a very good cardiac training that helps to lose weight, keep fit and adjust your body. Yoga is a set of static exercises that primarily have a positive effect on your mental health.

10. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been doing Zumba for almost 2 years and I LOVE it. It's helped me lose 50 lbs. I started Yoga last month and I really enjoy it too. I think you truly can benefit from both exercises as one helps you improve cardiovascular fitness while the other helps improve flexibility.

11. smithtammy

smithtammy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I choose Zumba. I regularly attend my Zumba class. I lose weight and have the body I want.

12. alishakapoor491

alishakapoor491
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link
    If you’re specially searching for fitness and stress reduction than yoga should be your choice. Few months back I was in similar situation and I opted to join power yoga classes which helped me immensely to reduce stress and maintain fitness

13. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are no doubt effective, Zumba is definitely more enjoyable but I would also want to do it with some kind of group may be in a zumba class and when it comes to Yoga I can do it alone in my home. Personally I prefer yoga over zumba

14. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried both.
    Zumba came first - however I have not practised it for years: it was great to move out the energy and dance to the rhythm. Was youthful and enjoyable with an amazing group of people. Nowadays yoga is in the focus - more relaxing, gives me balance and no rush at all. So I believe it is an age thing in my situation.

15. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Zumba and Yoga are meant for fitness.You can choose what appeals to you most between Zumba and Yoga. Zumba is a fun way to keep fit. Personally I prefer Zumba but both have proven to be excellent for fitness.

16. sharing

sharing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yoga! it prepares you for the entier day whereas i found zumba was a burnout thing.

17. yupstrips

yupstrips
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's great for your overall body health. But it is NOT a calorie burner, NOT cardio and in most forms should not even be tracked. So you would need to do something (like zumba, or find something else) in your week as well as yoga if you are doing that. Yoga is for flexibility, not calorie burn.

18. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are advantageous. Zumba is more enjoyable and funny in comparison with yoga. Yoga requires quietness. It depends on what's your personality, whether you need calm sport or you look for amusement sport. As for me Zumba is better than Yoga.

19. NavojitS

NavojitS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am with Yoga. I think this is the best way to keep a man safe and sound and and this help for long live.

20. Ramona Vandusen

Ramona Vandusen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is quite not easy to confirm or assign pros and cons to both forms of exercises. ZUmba or Yoga, both are aimed for some different purposes and designed by well thought and analysis.