Zensis SMS Lock

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by rudradhar, Feb 10, 2013.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys,

Today I thought to protect my mobile MSG's and installed an application Zensis SMS Lock for the same.
    This software is so pathetic, They provide a trial version in which you can lock your MSG's but to unlock you have to buy that application, even after removing the application MGS's are locked. I am not able to see any MSG's.

Can anyone plz suggest me what to do, to overcome from this, shall I buy this application. If anyone has free activation key than please provide me so that I can remove this damn application from mobile. I am using Nokia E63

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That seems very unethical. I'd suggest contacting your mobile phone network to see if they can help. You could also contact the shop where you bought the phone to see if they can resolve the issue. Perhaps your phone can be reformatted? However, that would result in you losing lots of other data from your phone.

You might also email [email protected] and ask them what you need to do to unlock, without having to pay.

3. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, that's ridiculous! You should definitely contact their support team.

If I were you there's no way I'd pay them for the app, that just sounds like a scam.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

LOL thats just worse than the DLC on games.