Zaksee Bird Rescue And Sanctuary

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by zaksee, Dec 29, 2010.

1. zaksee

zaksee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We been working very hard on our website but it looks like we need your help . We are Zaksee Bird Rescue And Sanctuary in Tampa , Florida and our website is not Working as it should so can you tell us we we goin wrong with it and whats the best way to Fix it .
    Thanks
    Zaksee Bird Rescue And Sanctuary

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure what you mean by "not working". Are you not getting the amount of visitors you expect or is it because your site is not highly ranked?Are you not getting the amount of conversions you want? I had a preliminary analysis done and your score was close to 82 out of 100. You do have what is caled "External Link Loss". In other words, you have links going out of your site, but none coming in. Your home page is also an exact duplicate of one other page. You are also linked to a "Bad Neighborhood", which means the site you are linked to is not optimized for the search engines.
    As far as the site itself, a "conversion" is an action you want visitors to perform when they visit your site. Your "Wish List", for example, is not specific enough about what you want people to do, and how to do it. The "tree service" page is also not specific enough about how using the specified service helps parrots. Your "photo and Video" page has only two photos, and doesn't need your email address. Your "Membership" page does not go into enough detail about what the benefits of membership are, and whether there is a charge for it.

If you need any further assistance, let me know. You can also PM me for additional contact information, and more comprehensive assistance if you wish.