Yup that’s it ....the solution is saving.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by tami, Jun 5, 2010.

1. tami

tami
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can be rough sometimes. I used to think I could simply put a dollar away and that would be it. Then i realized that it’s not so simple. You must find ways to lock down access to your cash in a safe but still effective way and definitely or should I say preferably in Canada. I used to trade but it was too tedious and there are many alternatives. Normally I would trade and return maybe 7 or 8 percent, not consistently of course, but then sometimes you want a break. Baby pips and forexlearn are pretty good places to learn but americorp and liquiditygiants aren't bad for when u need to take a break from trading and if u want saving advice then savingsforum does a good job of guiding you when it comes to forums. For those of you who are like me and want a pretty good place for buying businesses then businessesforsale is ideal and a great way to tie up some cash. I’m looking for any businesses as well so feel free to hit me up. Hope my cents helped.

2. brittany

brittany
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this is really a good post that you put up here tami my cousin was wondering how you got started

3. tami

tami
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i got introduced to it by my cousin and started about 2 years ago and the rest is history if you guys want to tell me about your success stories or wanting to try what i did you can comment on my post

4. brittany

brittany
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well i was interested when i read it so i decided to start as well and so far it has been good