Youtube will give money?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by hemnaram, Aug 27, 2015.

1. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is ther any approach available in youtube to earn money by uploading videos?

2. garfish

garfish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You'll have to associate your youtube channel to your adsense account for it to earn money. I have my youtube channel set up for adsense for 2 years with about 93 subscribers and it just earned $60+. Having a really good videos would probably make a huge amount of cash, try checking the profiles on socialblade and you shall get some ideas how people earn on youtube.

Some channels I can see target children as their audience so they upload nursery rhymes and these people earn huge monthly.
    I wonder how usual kids click ads these days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Garfish made some interesting points. This is something I have been looking into for some time now and there appears to me money to be made from YouTube. While it might not be tons of money in Youtube on it's own, linking to your blog and website seems to go a long way in the money making process. I recently read of being a YouTube partner where you get to partner with other very popular YouTubers which could also allow you to earn. Apparently it's something you have to qualify for based on how many hours your channel has been viewed. I would be happy to have others who are more knowledgeable offer some more insights.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you need to connect your monetized videos in youtube to adsense otherwise it would not earn. My husband failed to do that so his video which got almost 200k views were not counted. It was only last month when he got to know that you need to associate your videos with Adsense. He thought monetizing the videos is enough. For a one month run, his videos earned him 43 cents already according to the analytics of youtube.

5. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Step #1:
    Create videos which can go viral.

Step #2:
    Promote your videos. Ask friends to watch your videos and ask them to help you in any way they can. They could get their friends to watch the videos. The more views you get the more likely others might be interested in watching your videos.

Step #3
    Create more great videos.

Step #4
    Display some ads.

If your youtube channel is doing well those who are interested in advertising their products to your audience will contact you. This probably is the best way to make money on youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can absolutely monetize your YouTube channel by linking it to your Google AdSense account. However, there are still a lot of factors you need to consider first before it becomes profitable to you. Of course, you have to create interesting and unique content for your YouTube channel, and also, you have to do internet marketing and promote your channel on various social media sites so you could gain traffic and views, thus, it would reflect on your Google AdSense account.

7. moneyman

moneyman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it is possible to make money through Youtube although it needs commitment and aplenty of time. Actually I have made a couple of hunded of bucks myself with Youtube videos. You just need to pick a niche which has a lot of viewers and low competition. In order to make good money you should have hundreds of videos and some marketing skills.

8. garfish

garfish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One way to go viral in my opinion is by editing videos like "best knock outs of MMA" and the likes.

if you don't have videos of you own, try doing this.

Click upload and then Video editor on the right bottom of the page and then click the CC button which says Creative Commons videos. Those videos are available and you wont be charge of copyright with it. do edit videos its better to append more than Creative Commons videos.

9. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only way to really make money uploading videos is to ask for donations or sale something. I don't think youtube will ever pay anyone to upload videos on there site. I've seen people put paypal donation buttons on there youtube page or do affiliate marketing thru videos. If your selling something and have your own website you can promote it with videos that you upload. These are the only ways I know of where people have made money on youtube before.

10. Mayank Chaubey

Mayank Chaubey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You'll start your youtube channel to your adsense account for it to earn money.

11. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here is the snapshot of the monetized videos. You can see the disparity or lack of logic with the views vis-a-vis the earnings. That video with 58 views earned 1 cent while that of the video with 15 views earned 5 cents. Just food for thought to those who are planning to earn from their videos. Here is that snapshot - test snapshot.jpg

12. Alun Hill

Alun Hill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

#12 Alun Hill, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  13. ronnieshine25

ronnieshine25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how can i load my video on youtube ?I don't think youtube will ever pay anyone to upload videos on there site.

14. Alun Hill

Alun Hill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You upload at YouTube.com and opt in to AdSense - YouTube then sends 55% of the ad revenue to your bank, monthly.

15. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have an adsense account, you can monetize your videos and make money this way. Now, if you do not get a lot of views on your videos you won't be making that much. It's an average of around $1,000 per 1 Million views. Or at least it was when I last checked.

16. Alun Hill

Alun Hill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually depends whether you create videos that people like, watch all the way through and are of interest to advertisers, hence my high earnings.
    Not difficult, by any means!

17. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If my memory serves me good, you can only monetize from your own original videos, not from videos someone else has done, or a series of clips put together. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

On the other hand, you can have the most awesome video ever, but if you don't have any traffic, you won't make any money. Promoting the video to generate traffic going to your YouTube channel is the key, even if the video might not be viral by itself.

18. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aside from linking your adsense account, you also need to make sure that you'll going to upload interesting videos that viewers will enjoy watching or else youtube will not give you money.

19. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes! However, you need to create a channel and make videos for a specific genre then Youtube will ask you if you wish to be paid. I'm getting around 100 USD a month from them.

20. vanessa110

vanessa110
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course, if you have many interviewers and subscribers. Moreover, you can recieve many invitations from the company to advertise for them
    It is so interesting ^^