YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by MBA Trainer, Mar 12, 2015.

1. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am working on three niches. Now I have started posting videos of my one niche on YouTube. I have linked my channel with my website. I have no knowledge how to manage other niche videos either I have to create more channels for them or from one channel I can upload videos of different niche. Guidance is required ?

2. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

You have only 1 channel for a website. So, why not upload all your videos throught it. Wait,.. am I missing something that you wanted to convey?!

3. nidhisharma091

nidhisharma091
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Through single channel you can manage all your videos and comment to other videos through that channel.

4. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It totally depends upon your niche. Suppose you have created a channel named “beauty”. You can post videos related to skin care or nail care on this channel as far as it is related to this topic. You cannot post a video in this channel related to “dog training”.

I hope my suggestion helps.

5. Eloopme

Eloopme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Stick to one topic, one niche at once. To many threads in one channel will not bring you satisfying effect.

6. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, You can upload all the videos under one channel, if the other 2 niches are relevant to the main category. For example as Mellisa said you can upload many videos under one basic category.