Your valuable advice

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Alexishost, May 15, 2010.

1. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to hear your valuable advices

Rebranding
    My company has been doing rebranding + New taqline. What do you think? Any improvement you suggest?

New services Added
    New plan has been set up plan to offer to clients . What do you think? Any valuable input for it?

Appreciation
    I appreciate of your time, effort and valuable thought.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Alexishost can you please tell us a little more about the re-branding that you have done? I've visited your site and I don't see any major changes.

Also, what new services are you offering?

At first look your website gives the appearance that you only provide e-commerce hosting. However, you also provide shared hosting for business. You might want to consider changing your tag line to reflect that.

Your logo appears to have some colour above the word "Alexis", it looks like an error or a smudge. Is that supposed to be there?

[​IMG]

Finally you have three panels just below your logo as follows; "Sales Live Chat", "Data Centre" and "Web Hosting Control Panel". These panels are then repeated and displayed again just below the Nav Bar. Why do you show them twice?

3. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, as usual fergal, your question is always valuable . I love it.

I am lucky to be here and know the knowledgeable person like you.

New services:
    As you know when I first join, my company only provider business hosting solution. Now we offering only eCommerce web hosting solution.

adjustment:
    Some adjustment has been done.and the 3 panel has been removed. I was thought it is beneficial to include them.

Thanks

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the feedback Alexishost, you would also be welcome to submit your website for review, to our Website & Graphic Reviews section.