Your top apps on your Phone?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by clarahuang, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Tatiana Goncharova

Tatiana Goncharova
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Whats App, Facebook, Instagram - but more for private needs)
    For work - Slack and Skype. And my slack also have special bot - Standuply.com - is a bot that runs standup meetings by interviewing your team members in Slack and delivers answers to Slack, Trello and email. Very useful!

2. trace56

trace56
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Facebook, WhatsApp, Slack, Telegram, Algo, Google docs, and GoPro because I like to make videos from time to time.

3. felipe pinto

felipe pinto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sync.ME this app shows the name with (sometimes) a photo of who is calling you. Also, it shows is a spam protector, because the app recognized it and blocks the income call. Another app is Splitwise, it helps to "split" expenses with your friends. For example, you went to the beach and you divided expenses. The app send reminders and shows the total amount that each one must pay and their debt.

4. Aron Smith

Aron Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am an Android client. I divide my adoration telephone applications into three kinds. Initially, typical utilization, for example, calling, message; Secondly, surf on the web, Facebook, What's app, Instagram twitter; Thirdly, profiting on the web application.