Your Top 10 Personal Development Books

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Bocacristian, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys,Cristian here,I would like to create a topic about Top 10 Personal Development Books that you consider the most helpfull to you and to speak all the best book that there are outhere,here.

I would like to start with my Top 10 Pesonal Development Books that I've read and liked very much.

Top 10 Personal Development Books

1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    2. Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
    3. One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen
    4. Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
    5. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
    6. Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
    7. Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
    8. Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life by Wayne Dyer
    9. Money and the Law of Attraction by Esther Hicks
    10.You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor

My goal is to try to make this Topic the best Topic about Personal Development books on this Forum,and to discuss all the books that you know,including Favorite Authors,questions and Ideas that you have.

Thank you very much!
    Best Regards,
    Cristian Boca

PS: Please reply!

#1 Bocacristian, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. iimibrohim

iimibrohim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Feeling Good by David D. Burns, MD
    Many practical exercise for healing a lot of kind of suffer. On my table for years.
    Shut up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life by John Wiley and Sons.
    Not my most favorite but it's different from others. A book that make me say 'Damn but yes he is right'.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Both those books have had great reviews on Amazon iimibrohim. Did you get practical steps and suggestions from "Shut up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life"? How did it help you?

4. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the primary subject of that book? Is about Fear,Worry's or something like Stop Worrying and Start Leaving By Dale Carnegie?

5. iimibrohim

iimibrohim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal and Bocacristian. The first book made me realize some things, such as planning to correct the problem is far better choice than complaining about things :p. There is practical step how to solve life problem. I didnt do that suggestion, actually. The phrase I remember most about this book is: your life sucks because you suck. Very rude but in many cases there is a truth in that phrase.

In fact, I practice some suggestion from Feeling Good. It makes me think about many things in different way to avoid distorted thinking. I read Indonesian version of the book.

I never read Stop Worrying and Start Leaving.

6. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello iimibrohim I thing that you have learned an very usefull tip such as planning to correct the problem is far better choice than complaining about things which you can use it for the rest of your life to solve problems in your life.
    I Highly recomand you How To Win Friends an Influence by Dale Carnegie,this book will make you remove any conflicts,problems with other people,fights and other inconveniences for the rest of your life and will make you become a Master of Avoiding Problems with Other People,once that you understand the source that influence people to act in that way.
    I hope that if you read this book will make you a Problem Solver or better a person who avoids conflicts.
    Thank you!
    Best Regards,
    Cristian Boca

7. iimibrohim

iimibrohim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Bocacristian. Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe I'll try to find that book.

8. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have one question:
    How badly do you want to change your life,to live better to get wealthier and be more successfull.
    If you want to achive them,then you have to change maybe to must,because it can really change your life,and I never heard such usefull information like in this book in no other place.
    Thank you hope you enjoy it!

9. milimako

milimako
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well

Money and the Law of Attraction is a good one

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum milimako!

Have you read it yourself? What did you learn from it?

11. Bocacristian

Bocacristian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I admire you Fergal

Hey Fergal,I am glad to see that you are a very practical pearson,I like your style,you are a streight pearson,who wats to see results.
    I admire you for that this means that you are a realistic pearson and you have pass through some experiences,and now you become much more Practical.

Best regards to you,
    Cristian Boca