Your Opinion

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by bmk, Apr 22, 2010.

1. bmk

bmk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hay there :)
    I want to know your point of view regarding this product
    Its an hand held device "E KHANSAMA"

Features:
    For example you want to make a chocolate cake,and you do not want to know how to make,
    Now You just have to say CHOCOLATE CAKE and the device first show you the Ingredients and then the related Video will be shown to you,
    in this manner there are approximatly 500 hundered dishes and there related videos are there for you.
    Additional Features
    1.Beauty Tips and Fashion Tips
    2.IQ games for Childrens
    3.Britannica encyclopedia
    4.Wallpapers
    5.Songs
    6.Radio
    etc
    will you be interested to buy it????

I need you advice about this product
    :)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It certainly sounds like a very practical tool bmk. However, I'm not sure that a new device is needed. Have you considered making an application that would run on iPhones, iPads and / or laptops?

How would you deal with the competition from YouTube? A lot of those tutorials are already available on YouTube and customers can access YouTube, through their mobile devices.

3. bmk

bmk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hay

Hay MR FERGAL
    i hope that you will be all right and every thing is just gone nice
    I want to tell you that i have a habit, that when so ever i got a challenge from any one My blood travels in my vain with the speed of light and my heart boost this energy and my brain tells me that what move i have to make while moving forward.
    thank you so much that you appreciate my work.Actually i have made this product on my on and very soon i will launch it internationally with the help of GOD.
    I need a favor from you that if you permit me to post a questionare here on this forum so that i can get a survey and that will really help me lot.

thank you
    i will send you the proto type of this soon

4. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow congratulaions it sounds like huge effort to develop such a product.

I do tend to agree with Fergal though my put-offs would be another device to add to the list of things I'm clearing out and selling on ebay! Plus these days if I really wanted to know via video I'd just go to youtube.

However I also agree that a phone app may be used & I know of at least one app that is able to be used across phones make and models. There are codes that can do that and in fact there are rent-a-coder and iphone app makers that will create apps for quite a low fee which may be worth considering/adapting or offering as an alternative or add on.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Congratulations and well done on your success to date bmk. Can you please PM me a copy of the questionnaire that you would like to post. Once I've had a quick look through it I'll let you know which forum section is the most appropriate place for your post.

6. Shotgun

Shotgun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't really think the name suits such a product, wouldn't you agree?

7. elids1979

elids1979
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree about name issue and especially about the add on to a smart phone, the world is currently going to the direction of eliminating devices and gathering them all in one device, no more mp3 players, media players, alarm clocks, etc.
    but if the device is already built, i wish you all the luck in the world, do you have a picture of the product?

8. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to concur with what's already been said. I automatically would go to YouTube too for a tutorial video and think apps would be a better route to go. One part did intrigue me.

Do you mean that literally? Is your device voice-activated?