Your business idea and the way forward

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by stagage78, May 5, 2010.

1. stagage78

stagage78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,
    For those who have a business idea or those who are entrepreneur and are having problems in harnessing their idea for greater success. Here are some few tips I will like to share.
    In searching out an appropriate business plan for your business idea, I will like you to ponder on the following-
    -Your financial status-Knowing how much of your funds the business will consume, knowing whether you will need to be financed from other sources to develop the business. Etc

Your experience-What expertise do you have with regards to your business idea.

Your Interest- Knowing what you like doing (talent).

Your personal qualities-are you a hard working person, are you practical and resourceful, do you have the capacity to take lots of knocks and still bounce back.

Your commitment-do you have any/many family commitment, are you willing to relocate in pursuance of your business idea, most importantly knowing why you really want to start the business.

I believe that by having the right answers to these questions you can go a long way in making your business successful.

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi and welcome to Business Advice Forum, stagage78. :) Have you any personal experience of using these pointers and finding those right answers that you can share with us? What kind of business do you have?

3. dnatrl

dnatrl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello stagage 78, I've just started an online business, and I've ran into a couple of speed bumps along the way. I just want to say that your words of encouragement, and forums like this, really inspire me. I'm not to keen on working for someone else, so no matter how hard things get, I tell myself it's worth it!

4. stagage78

stagage78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply,
    I am presently running an online business, my motivation for success in this online business are influenced by the factors i mentioned in my piece.

5. dexterallen01

dexterallen01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before starting any business just keep in mind provide great service to your customer this is what which give you the ladder to grow up. It is very easy to start business but that much of difficult to run it. So plan properly and then take step ahead.