youngsters time management.....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 31, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not know whether a young boy can follow strict time table ib achieving his goal but many of them are hundred percent sharp in their love or girl friends matter.

Because in young age they prefer love more than their career. This principle may applies to ninty nine percent younsters.

But there should be one percent who are strict towards their goal. They will surely achieve their goal.

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually life is not about following a time table,its about living.Dont force youngsters to follow the time table.There is some time in life when we want to live our life on our demands..

3. jonathant

jonathant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not quite sure what you mean by young people prefer love more than careers. By young people are you referring to teenagers? People in their 20s? From my personal observations, young people have to work harder than their previous generations due to the economy as well as competitive global job markets. As a result, many young people are delaying their marriages in order to further their careers.

4. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, Not all youngsters prefer love over career. When I was young I prefer my goal first before doing love matters. Now a day most of the youngsters become wild and they aren't thinking about their future anymore. As they say, it's all about living. And I think they were enjoying it. About the time table its good also if they will follow it.

5. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you that youngsters should pay attention towards achieving their goals rather then wasting time for love. Some of them are still addicted to facebook and other networking sites.

6. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you are young, you should think of your future and how to reach your goals.

7. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think its very good to focus on goals but in between you should not loose your fun and enjoyment of young age.

8. ejsbayfrontcafe

ejsbayfrontcafe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes true, But in that way youngsters should prefer their selves for their bright future. But at the same time they can also enjoy their selves anytime they want.

9. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice responses I have got for this youngsters thread to share fresh thoughts on how to build a healthy world. Thank you so much for joining us.

10. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This thread is awesome and I think it's a wake up call too in all youngsters who didn't pay attention to their future.

11. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It happens with every youngster that the time is being utilized and spent after girlfriends but being a business entrepreneur I look forward for a better time management and what ever possible aspects are there to work out I never miss one. After a thorough research the tool which I have been using for time tracking is the cloud based hours tracking software from Replicon. Here is the link for more information - http://www.replicon.com/olp/hours-tracking-software.aspx

12. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, all of these comments are good and very interesting to read. Well done to us! Lol

13. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Clarence we are getting good response from our friends.

14. nishantraj

nishantraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Time management is one of the crucial factor which decides the success or failure. In an organization people working on the same profile with same work skills differ in their performance because of the difference between their time management skill. So one must have to manage his/her time intelligently.

15. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your response is really inspiring. Nice lines with good message on time management.