You may be busy but do not forget your family..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, Apr 8, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Till get the job we will work hard. Okay our fate is good we can get good jobs with good salaries.

Though you are busy you should not forget your mother. Father and your well wishers. Then only we can not miss our social life.

2. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you that we should not forget our parents during our busy jobs. We must take care of them because they need it. The modern lifestyle is too busy and we perhaps no time for our spouse, children, parents, friends, and relatives. However we like virtual social networks sites like facebook, G plus and other. I think we should not always addicted to these sites but enjoy our real social life too.

3. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm very busy in my work everyday but, I didn't forget my family of course! Even my day is so tired I always spend my time with my family.

4. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very true that we should not forget our near and dear ones at any cost because one day if we die the place where we work will replace us with another employ but we cant be replaced in the heart of our close ones.

5. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with anushaJain's clear and neat response. Our close ones are very precious for us.

6. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you! No matter what happen to me they always there for me. So I, no matter what happen I will never forget them in every single day.

7. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Family is an important thing beside our job. If we can manage our time properly, everything is possible. We can spend quality time with our family even after doing job.

8. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Family is my life without them, I'm not complete and I will never feel that I am very lucky to be their Son.

9. Istimah

Istimah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At times it happens with me. I stay so busy that I hardly come out of my room.
    But yea getting my work done I spend all my time with my family and yes those times are best for me. :)

10. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear istimah you should spend some time with your family....

11. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree, Family is important, but I spend much time to my work than family I have a schedule for spending time and day with the family Saturday to Sunday its my family day just manage your time and day.

12. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i also agree, what you are today you are just because of your family and spending time with them and extracting leisure from your busy schedule is a sound sense of true child.