Must Read: You Can Be Featured In Our New Newsletter!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Joseph.Shivell, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In an effort to increase interest and participation in Business Advice Forum, we will soon be publishing a newsletter, where your thread can be featured as Thread Of The Month, your thread or post can be featured as Most Valuable Contribution, and you might even be Member Of The Month. But there's a catch - sort of.
    To be considered for one of these awards, you cannot simply dash off a quick post. You must make a valuable contribution to the forum. Your post must be well thought out, and well written. Posts that consist of nothing more than a question, especially if you just use the question as your title, and then repeat the question as the content, aren't going to work. Similarly, answers that just say "you can do (insert procedure here)" or "I like (insert product here)" are not good enough. You have to provide enough information so we can provide the answer you are looking for, and answers must be as complete as possible. Posts made to provide information must actually be informative. The better your posts are, the more likely you will be chosen. We don't have any actual awards yet, just recognition an a badge in your posts, but we're working on it.

Have Fun, and Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Our newsletter is coming out soon so get those contributions in. If you are featured your efforts will be in front of all our BAF members!!

3. MikeH16

MikeH16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is cool! I'll try my very best.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Great, this will encourage all the members to provide more value addition to the forum. :)

• Like Like x 1