Yotube.. anyone?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by healingforce, Jul 3, 2015.

1. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone of you has ever thought about to start a youtube channel and subscribe under a custom partnership to make some money. Whaty are you experiences?

2. Anime

Anime
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not thought of it as of now because you need to do this you need to dedicate lots of time to it.
    You also need a great platform to promote it as their are many mega competitors.
    If you want to start and gain some experience you can start your own sub-network under freedom.

3. Elysium

Elysium
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Moderation Monkey

I've actually been out of the YouTube spindel a while, so I had no idea you could go under custom partnerships. That actually sounds like a really neat idea. o_O I guess I should start getting back into the YouTube market.

Anyway, making money on YouTube, let alone anywhere online, takes dedication and time and effort. You also cannot give up if you do not get the views you wanted, I know some YouTubers have done that because they never got enough views or what have you, so never give up.

However, I have never personally thought about starting one, so my advice isn't really "hands on" advice. :p

4. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nah, I never tried youtube before. Talking about nonsense isn't something I would want to do. Writing is my passion and that's how I'm making my money now. Do you want to create you're youtube channel? It's not going to be easy though, getting traffic to you're youtube videos, that aren't robot views is a long, hard way out of hell, you will need to spend numerous hours, days, weeks trying to persuade people to visit you're videos or either buy paid advertistments which will require you're investment.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My husband has lots of videos on youtube and most are monetized. He has a legion of followers to speak of although his videos get only few views lately. It is not easy to create a video because it has to have content or essence or substance. In other words, it should have a story of sorts. And after uploading to youtube, you have to promote it relentlessly to get at least 1,000 views for as they say that is the number you need to earn money from your video.

6. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cool, may I know which type o videos your husband does? Which topic he covers? I'd like to start a youtube channel about gameplays even if it a side of youtube that is already filled with tons of videos but that would be the only type of video I would really nejoy doing. Did he somehow advertised his channel, if yes where?

7. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't do anything that puts my face on the internet, so YouTube isn't an option for me, but I do use it as a resource for information. If you have a good product or system, there could be room for it, although youTube seems to be a pretty saturated market.

8. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have thought about it, and I would love to be able to do so. I just don't know what I would be able to post videos on. The other thing that would stop me is that I don't want people I know seeing them. I just feel like somehow someone would come across them, and that wouldn't be good.

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No. I don't think I will be able to successfully manage a YouTube channel since I am pretty busy with my freelance writing work. If you are really good on making videos or tutorials, then YouTube would be a good site for you to unleash your talents and also gain money on the side.

10. benecklary

benecklary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi i had experience by getting revenue from you tube. you have to create video most useful to public if you have more views and subscribers to channel you tube will add the banner advertisement in your video. when you uploading video you have grant permission to you tube to put ads. if any of your video visitor clicked on the video the channel owner will get revenue based on clicks.

11. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting, thanks for the tips, I'll let you know how this thing will go.

12. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry, can't help you with that. I haven't had any experience about these youtube thing you are looking for. I've been able to see a private youtube video cause a person share it to me. But that's the beginning and end of the story. We didn't do any business with that.

13. Scott

Scott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm going through it right at this moment. I have a channel called M-Bini T.V. What is hard is getting traffic to the website your trying promote. My website is about past Happy Meal toys still in there original packages being pulled out what we have a Blue Mystery Toy Box and explaining to the audience what that particular toy is and reading the instructions. Here is my first video. We have 5-6 other videos but haven't edited them yet to put them on our channel. If you do like or don't like it let me know, because I know critique can be harsh, but it could also help.

#13 Scott, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
  14. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll surely have a look at that even though that's not really my thing. By the way I wish you luck with your website and stuff, it also seems like a really good idea.

15. Zackiac

Zackiac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only type of partnership I am familiar with is GoogleAdcense. I'm not sure how they work because I do not intend to use YouTube as a source of income. However, what other types of partnership can someone use if they were to make money off of YouTube?

16. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm very intrigued by the whole YouTube world. I was looking on another forum for ideas as to how people actually monetize through this format. It's certainly not an area that I've touched before but I feel I'm missing an opportunity if I don't at least consider it as a way to make money.

17. introspectiv

introspectiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that with Youtube you need to be consistent. That is one of my biggest downfalls. I literally would at the minimum level be making 6-figures at this point if I did not just stop and start all the time. My biggest downfall is instant gratification. I have learned that this is not the way things work. So, if you are looking to slap up a few video and be done with it, that is not going to help you. Find something a topic that you love and make a Youtube channel about that. Otherwise, you will just have another inactive dead Youtube account.

18. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making Monet from YouTube isn't as easy as it used to be. With the amount of channels on there these days, covering every topic you can imagine, theirs a lot of competition out there and unless you are able to provide unique content, your going to be up against it.

A lot of these channels have been established a long time and already have thousands of subscribers, so while it's not impossible, it's certainly won't be easy to compete.

19. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree with instant gratification. I struggle with this since I was born, everytime I try to build up something, if I don't receive a positive feedback immediatly, I just quit. This is surely a thing I have to work on.

20. Zackiac

Zackiac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with the recent comments, I am not that consistent; I can also be quite impatient, lol. Surely, people have to be really interesting for many people to watch their videos in order to make a decent amount of profit?