Yahoo Mail: Now Sporting a New Look

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by GekiDan, Jul 21, 2011.

1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's been years since Yahoo releases their Yahoo Mail Beta. As a frequent Yahoo Mail user, I find that interface slow compared to the Classic so I reverted back. A few weeks ago, I received a mail from Yahoo that they will be upgrading all Yahoo Mail accounts sooner or later, and asked me if I want to have an upgrade immediately but I don't. Today, after opening my PC, I first checked out my Yahoo Mail.

MY first impression, it's better than expected. It's faster than the Beta version but a little slower in loading, especially on the first time, than the Classic version. When it comes to loading speed, I put hands down to Gmail. But still, it's a great improvement.

Check out the new features here: http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/

• Like Like x 1
  2. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks like they are catching up finally. I use Sparrow client for MAC and its brilliant, best I've used. If you own a Mac, check it out.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My own personal impression is that everything Gmail does is just so much more user-friendly and much more of a pleasure to use than the equivalent service from Yahoo. I really don't feel a need or interest in using any Yahoo services, to be honest.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how did you revert it back to classic?
    i can't find the link to how i can revert back to classic.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Beta version can be reverted, this one isn't since it's a mandatory update.