Yahoo Goes All In With Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by realitybites.in, Jun 7, 2010.

1. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This another way to connect all our different accounts into one. Which is kinda dangerous in my opinion.
    When one is damaged, it may affect the other accounts or something along those lines.
    We should at least be careful in connecting our accounts into one another since we might be sharing some private information to a third party account. We can't really trust the amount of privacy settings we have in our Facebook accounts.

3. bmk

bmk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting

I Think that the collaboration of the two giants is good and bad at the same time.
    Because as gekidan mentioned that the privacy of our accounts on the facebook is not much reliable,and when all the comments are shared in the email account then i dont getting the point how does it will work,
    As in my offices facebook is banned,
    lets see what will happen tomorrow

;)

4. johnkalli1990

johnkalli1990
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will take this type of technical merger positively. It will make more flow of information & increase opportunities leaps & bounds. Yahoo can also be considered as queen in the field of information technology & face-book is king of social networking. So it will definitely "produced" required results.