Writing Terms and Conditions

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Preemo, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Preemo

Preemo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there,

I need to write some Terms and Conditions for my Web Hosting business. Where can I find some really good information regarding this?

Any help would be muchly appreciated, also, I'm not interested in hiring anyone, or paying anyone for that matter.

Regards
    Ryan

2. TheNova

TheNova
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Preemo. When coming to Terms and Conditions no one really ever wants to write all that out unless you have a specific amount of set individual rules/regulations. Your best bet, in my opinion, would be to go to another Web Hosting site that is reputable and copy and paste their T&C. Of course, you want to make sure you read through it thoroughly, as there might be some things in their's that you do or don't agree with. It will take some minor tweaking and reading, but that's all.

That would be my advise on it.

4. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Personally I wouldn't recommend doing that as it would be a breach of copyright. However, I would recommend visiting a few reputable hosting companies and reading their terms. Take a note of everything they include that would be relevant to your hosting business and then write your own terms based on all those points you want to include.

• Like Like x 1