Writing from Cincinnati

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by barutiwa, Aug 6, 2010.

1. barutiwa

barutiwa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a citizen journalist with more than 10 years of experience contributing to message boards and forums. I am a forum owner myself currently building 7 online communities simultaneously. Some of these online communities I intend on selling after I've been successful in acquiring some stickyness. I really enjoy writing and sharing my opinions. I'm looking forward to the week when I successfully post 1000 productive messages to more than 20 online communities. :) It's an obtainable goal considering that I'm a writer and typist by profession and hobby.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum barutiwa, great to meet you here. What types of forums are you currently working on building? I don't know where you find the time to build 7 communities at once, good for you.

3. Scottypops

Scottypops
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF. You have quite a nice resume there. :)

4. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice introduction mate, can you tell us some forum that you are handling as of the moment? what kind of forum are they? we might join your forum as well, Anyway welcome to the forum. See you around.

5. barutiwa

barutiwa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a citizen journalist forum, a forum for space exploration, and forum for the promotion of my home city. The other forums are still developing. You can private message me for the links. I don't know if the admins will appreciate the posting of links at this time. So contact by pm if your're interested.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

They sound like very interesting forums and I hope they are going well for you. You are welcome to post the links in this thread, if you wish.